HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 29, 2009, 07:19 PM
Joined Aug 2007
145 Posts
Discussion
Thunder TC6 charger balance adapter question

I have a battery with hyperion balancer adpater and one with cellpro balance adapter....how can I use these with the TC6 to balance charge them? Can I just buy a hyperion or cellpro adapter and plug that into the TC6?
Gunky is offline Find More Posts by Gunky
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 30, 2009, 05:28 PM
Los Angeles
Joined Mar 2009
554 Posts
Hello

We have AC6 and T6. Pls have a look of the video introduction on the following website. It is very clear. If your connectors don't work, just find the right connectors.

http://www.hobbypartz.com/thac6smbachw.html

Thanks.
Jason
Hobbypartz.com
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed at Hobbypartz.com
hobbypartz is offline Find More Posts by hobbypartz
Old Oct 14, 2009, 10:37 AM
Joined Aug 2009
4 Posts
This may sound like a dumb question but after reading the operating manual for the Thunder AC6 charger twice I could not find out how to tell when the battery is fully charged.... do you hear an audible beep or what?
Dick Z go elec is offline Find More Posts by Dick Z go elec
Last edited by Dick Z go elec; Oct 14, 2009 at 10:45 AM.
Old Oct 14, 2009, 06:41 PM
Los Angeles
Joined Mar 2009
554 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Z go elec
This may sound like a dumb question but after reading the operating manual for the Thunder AC6 charger twice I could not find out how to tell when the battery is fully charged.... do you hear an audible beep or what?
when the battery is fully charged it will say full on the screen and it will beep twice to notify you
hobbypartz is offline Find More Posts by hobbypartz