HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 07, 2013, 09:23 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,683 Posts
Hell yea Knightmoto,Anytime..lets check out your Wing's that you have...hope to cya soon Brother!!!...Rob your Motley Crew is looking Sick!!!!.....one of my Favorites already!.........WHAAAAT!!! ChrisKross...!!!This cant b right!!...Awesome Bro!!...Glad Your Back my Man....
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2013, 09:34 PM
FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Apr 2007
3,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskross View Post
nice ,hi boys im back.
What ? Who dat ?
gpzy is offline Find More Posts by gpzy
Old Feb 07, 2013, 09:41 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,683 Posts
Hey Robert here is that Video We were Talking about...Blast from the Past Video ...A collection of vids and Music that I put together about ..I would say..4-5 year's ago...Violators were about 5-10 strong...lol...To start we have Knightmoto in his GeneralLee boat with my Geico...Then Walter and Chad Already had Delta Force Flying back then!!!and I had my Super V snap on Edition of Coarse!..lol The World Famous Irregular VS Violator Tug Fight!!!.......Irregular's Won...lol...Kmot had The Blue Monster.........Also Music is Top Gun Theme....Smoky and the Bandit theme...Miami Vice Theme!!Also Dukes of Hazard Theme..The real one..lol...and Sum Pink Floyd...Enjoy....
Hansen Dam Top gun theme (22 min 53 sec)
Then another oldy but goody...This is Blackjack Ernie with his super V..and my OrangeSnap On Super V on Nickels.....That how long ago this was...Ive had The Best Slicing and Dicing Races with Ernie...We always have great Sessions...One Great Pilot and Showed me The Neu motors and MGM esc like 6 years ago...master!!... Ernie..lol...
strangle hold HD (8 min 28 sec)
Old Feb 07, 2013, 10:50 PM
Joined Feb 2013
18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpzy View Post
What ? Who dat ?
Hi bro
chriskross is offline Find More Posts by chriskross
Old Feb 08, 2013, 07:11 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,683 Posts
ok lets try this first video again!!!....lol..
Hansen Dam Top gun theme (22 min 53 sec)
Old Feb 08, 2013, 09:26 AM
USA
Joined Jun 2010
338 Posts
Sweet memories...... very nice Rik..
knightmoto is offline Find More Posts by knightmoto
Old Feb 08, 2013, 12:59 PM
Grumpa Tom
Joined Sep 2003
22,864 Posts
The springer wars were fun!
Kmot is offline Find More Posts by Kmot
Old Feb 08, 2013, 03:10 PM
Age quod agis
Joined Sep 2007
1,434 Posts
Cool video. LMAO @ 1:30
SD RC Boater is offline Find More Posts by SD RC Boater
Old Feb 10, 2013, 10:46 AM
Larry
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,093 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikyrik2112 View Post
Hey Robert here is that Video We were Talking about...Blast from the Past Video ...A collection of vids and Music that I put together about ..I would say..4-5 year's ago...Violators were about 5-10 strong...lol...To start we have Knightmoto in his GeneralLee boat with my Geico...Then Walter and Chad Already had Delta Force Flying back then!!!and I had my Super V snap on Edition of Coarse!..lol The World Famous Irregular VS Violator Tug Fight!!!.......Irregular's Won...lol...Kmot had The Blue Monster.........Also Music is Top Gun Theme....Smoky and the Bandit theme...Miami Vice Theme!!Also Dukes of Hazard Theme..The real one..lol...and Sum Pink Floyd...Enjoy....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0y98EoJXMAThen another oldy but goody...This is Blackjack Ernie with his super V..and my OrangeSnap On Super V on Nickels.....That how long ago this was...Ive had The Best Slicing and Dicing Races with Ernie...We always have great Sessions...One Great Pilot and Showed me The Neu motors and MGM esc like 6 years ago...master!!... Ernie..lol...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apN6iw6BZrQ
Yeah baby! Come on back with it Ernie
Prop'er is offline Find More Posts by Prop'er
Old Feb 11, 2013, 08:14 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,683 Posts
saturday HDV

Sorry People,Here we Go...Saturday was so eventfull,Weather was Great,Water was Nice.....Had a Great Crew for the Day!!!lots more mph straight runs mixed with Our Trioval heats...seems like everyone went and got small GPS'S as well as our prop'er Radar Gun...seems like our radar readings were correct after calibrating new gps in boats with our Radar out on Shore.....well new top MPH same boat..Carlos had 69mph.....My Stock Spartan with gooos batts and goood prop got the Spartan at 55mph..meanmachine 55mph...also Phong had one hek of some straight line runs looking like probably 70+ in his carbon Broken Arrow boat..but...then.......Took a tumble and canopy flew and took about 2-3 swconds to submerge entirely.....Sorry about that Phong...I did go to our great!! LifeGuard's for some help and they put on wet suit and tried to find it for about 15-20 minutes...way to cold....no boat...well next saturday they told me they will try again with Fishfinder...Awesome!!best LifeGuards around........had some great oval heats with MR FArBar Joe in Mystic,Rob in Mystic,Dennis in Mystic Flyer Nick with Revolt and my self in Mean Machine Cat....awesome laps Boy's....great to see people we have missed.....Here is some pics of the Day and Vid's...
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Feb 11, 2013 at 08:53 PM.
Old Feb 11, 2013, 09:06 PM
Taking care of the pond.
USA, CA, Fresno
Joined Apr 2004
7,259 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot View Post
I agree.
MILLERTIME is offline Find More Posts by MILLERTIME
Old Feb 11, 2013, 10:22 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,683 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightmoto View Post
Sweet memories...... very nice Rik..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD RC Boater View Post
Cool video. LMAO @ 1:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MILLERTIME View Post
I agree.
Truly the BEst of Time's!!!!.I Charish all those and These moment's of Great Time's and look forward to see these and other GReat times in 10-20 year's!!..............THX .........and Yes Prop'er....Ernie Shall b Back!!l....lol
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Feb 11, 2013 at 10:27 PM.
Old Feb 11, 2013, 11:09 PM
Grumpa Tom
Joined Sep 2003
22,864 Posts
All good looking boats! I particularly like the paint job on the red and blue Mystic.
Kmot is offline Find More Posts by Kmot
Old Feb 12, 2013, 09:04 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,683 Posts
I don't know if this is right,But for those of you who know Manny, feels right for me........Sorry for your loss of your Dad Manny...or A.K.A Gpzy...My heart and Prayer's to you and Family...we all Luv ya Manny.........
Old Feb 12, 2013, 10:39 AM
FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN
Joined Apr 2007
3,242 Posts
Thanks Rik !!! But let me start by Sunday was the most amazing day of my life. I share with all of you, now that it is safe to share my daughters pictures with the Violators. I gave my youngest away and we celebrated the beginnings of a new life. Isn't she the most beautiful bride !!! Of course I am not bias in saying so. And yes my father passed just a few hours before the ceremony. My father was 83 and lived a full life. He was with my mom and kids at home. So when we see each other again at the lake we will celebrate, the wonderful days that we are blessed with.
Rik I will be heading over to the HD airfield to finish the airplane my Dad built !!!
gpzy is offline Find More Posts by gpzy