Old Jan 19, 2013, 05:19 PM
some what irregular
Diamond Bar, California
Joined Feb 2004
1,026 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpzy View Post
Fueling up!
Manny, toasting a FRESH bagel is a crime against humanity, please tell me it was a day old one
dostacos is offline Find More Posts by dostacos
Old Jan 19, 2013, 09:02 PM
USA, CA, Lancaster
Joined Jul 2009
58 Posts
Quote:
Fueling up!
Hey Manny we have cookies also. And to everybody that showed up today it was nice to see you again at Hansen Dam . hope everybody made it home safe
maddog56 is offline Find More Posts by maddog56
Old Jan 20, 2013, 08:25 AM
FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Apr 2007
3,316 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dostacos View Post
Manny, toasting a FRESH bagel is a crime against humanity, please tell me it was a day old one

Bagel was double toasted !
gpzy is online now Find More Posts by gpzy
Old Jan 20, 2013, 09:57 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,770 Posts
Quote:
Fueling up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog56 View Post
Hey Manny we have cookies also. And to everybody that showed up today it was nice to see you again at Hansen Dam . hope everybody made it home safe
Nice!!!....Great to c you MR Maddog56!!!!!!,,,,...Well This HDV Saturday was quit the warm one compared to the we have Had!!....Blue Sky's...Warm..82...and great action!!...We had the Familiar Faces with New ones Today!!!...In Attendance ::ennis the Terminator was and is always the First to b there...along with Edgar..Manny was in the House..Carlos was early..Should I say our newest 60mph carlos....Alfredo...Linn...Rob...Jack the Ripper..Ray was in the House..Phong was tearing it up Today...Kurt was dicing...Eric was nice and Early and ready to rumble!..we had OLd Scool Robert was there...Bobby was slicing and dicing..we had Larry..or Prop'er...we had BrAAAd....also great to c Rich or Maddog56..Then We Had Matt and His Son Rex come out with thee new Fine Design Big Conquest Aeromarine Cat with the Biggest Leopard they make...maiden Run..!!!...Welcome to HD and do know you are our NEwest Violator ..in our Squad Rex!!...great job...sorry we had to have a little learning curve right of way...But cant wait to c you guys back to HDV saturday's!!!!...THAAAANKZ everyone for Goodtimes and Memmories!!!...2013HDV is a Rockin!!!!...
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Jan 20, 2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old Jan 20, 2013, 10:07 PM
Larry
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,118 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog56 View Post
It was a blast having you come down from the ice & snow to make my birthday an even better day....You D'a man maddog56.....
Thank you RikyRik 2112 for the deep "V" Hull, I'm gonna throw some junk in it then I'm comm'in look'in for Ya'll!!!
Niiiice pictures rikyrik ....
Prop'er is offline Find More Posts by Prop'er
Last edited by Prop'er; Jan 20, 2013 at 10:19 PM.
Old Jan 21, 2013, 03:46 PM
los angeles
Joined Mar 2006
139 Posts
Howdy Violators - Long Time No Speak'um

Hey Guys,
Wazzup ? Been a while and thought I'd bring up some stuff that might attract you all down to our turf. Last year a new NAMBA race class has been tried with really positive results : P-Limited Cat. Any cat up to 34" with a stock (plus any esc) motor from Proboat or AQ in 1500KV, 1800KV, or 2030KV in it can run the 1/6 mile oval for a six lap race. That means your Geico/Mystic/BJ29, Motley Crew, Mean Machine or whatever can compete. We ran the class at the FE Nat's at Legg last June and at two additional events later in the year. Major Grins !!!

This year there'll be three races in which this class will be run (dates below) and the class looks good to become official when put to the National NAMBA vote later this year.

It's lots of fun without a major investment and once organized racing gets in your blood, lookout !!

Dates for P-Ltd Cat :

April 21
June 23
July 28

We also have two events that run P-Ltd Sport Hydro & P-Mono (if you'd like to get an adrenaline overdose)

Give it some serious thought - be great to have you guys as our guest at the races

Tony (properchopper)Heller
Pres, SoCal Fast Electrics RC Raceboat Club
rcboatbuild@hotmail.com
properchopper is offline Find More Posts by properchopper
Old Jan 21, 2013, 10:11 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,770 Posts
Ahhh!! Has been long time NO Hear'Um,..,First off Happy Near Year and Really Glad to Hear from ya... Tony,...Thaank's So much for Invite and Sweet to the ears Class!!! P-Limited cat...........ITs an Honor to be asked...... Nice.....Really sound's like sumgood ole fun!...I think 2013 shall b the year!!!......To B continued......
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Jan 21, 2013 at 10:31 PM.
Old Jan 21, 2013, 10:17 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,770 Posts
Speaking of sumgood ole Fun!!!Here we have Landscatter Rich giving me sum ....I tryed to take one pic with cap on !!...................!Here we have sum wild and crazy Nascar HDV action!!! Motley Crew...Impulse..Geico!!!....
Nascar Style racing Alfredo Rob And Bobby!!! (1 min 32 sec)
Ok now we have Matt and his son and Pilot REX...Trying out the Fine Design Big Aeromarine Cat with Giant Leopard motor and Castle Ice 200hv....Really Ompressive Power and Torque for that size Cat...WoW...cant wait to c the next time!!...
Rex First run at HD (0 min 47 sec)
Started Smoking (0 min 42 sec)
Some awesome pics of Rays Delta Force making some Volcano Roost!!!...Pics by Rob Bowman
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Jan 22, 2013 at 10:05 AM.
Old Jan 22, 2013, 01:20 AM
los angeles
Joined Mar 2006
139 Posts
Hey-Great vids !! See what happens? - I turn my back on you guys and now you're getting into the roundy-round thing. Excellent-superb-o !!! It's such a natural step to come do the Legg Lake races fer real. Joining forces would be really a good fun move for us all - . Lots of enthusiasm/goodvibes/catamarans up there in Violatorville

Here's a sample of a P-Mono heat at Legg. 30 second mill countdown, then organized chaos after the start. 6 laps of shorts-browning action

NAMBA D19 H20 Gassers FE P-Mono heat (3 min 8 sec)

Here's your homeboy Boyd making a rainbow at the Straightline record trials (SAWs)

Boyd's HPR 135 making a rainbow (1 min 13 sec)

My latest build - a P-Offshore Cheetah Cat at our private playground in Lake Forest

Cheetah at Joes (2 min 24 sec)

And 165 + more vids of the SoCal FE antics on youtube - go to

properchopper1 in the search box on youtube and check out the action.
properchopper is offline Find More Posts by properchopper
Old Jan 23, 2013, 02:36 PM
Hipster Kate Upton approved!!
United States, CA, Chino Hills
Joined Jul 2012
30 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikyrik2112 View Post
Last but not least in the picture Assortment...My Small little fleet of two Airplanes....Thank's to these amazing shot's that Eric took for me...THX............My Eflite Carbon Cub and my first flight in my Eflight 540 3d FAAst Plane!!!...need to get use to tat one more!!!.............

Looking good Rick!!

I just got this bad boy that I need batteries for the maiden. I'll make sure to strap on a diaper
75zepol is offline Find More Posts by 75zepol
Old Jan 23, 2013, 04:09 PM
some what irregular
Diamond Bar, California
Joined Feb 2004
1,026 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 75zepol View Post
Looking good Rick!!

I just got this bad boy that I need batteries for the maiden. I'll make sure to strap on a diaper
hope you don't get them from Boeing's supplier for their dream liner
dostacos is offline Find More Posts by dostacos
Old Jan 23, 2013, 09:14 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2012
30 Posts
Hi here are some pic's of how the boat work is going. Just some black on top.
Off to the lake I wish
ROB34 is offline Find More Posts by ROB34
Old Jan 24, 2013, 11:57 AM
Too Slow!!
CALI
Joined May 2010
123 Posts
Little something l been watching.

RC ADVENTURES- SKATE PARK PAIN 4 - KiNG OF THE RiNG - DiRT iS FOR WiMPS - Concrete LOOP (5 min 28 sec)
Don Juan is offline Find More Posts by Don Juan
Old Jan 24, 2013, 09:35 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,770 Posts
Wow what a Awesome Epic Page we got going!!!!....lot of fun!!...WoW!!!!....Raphael.....That is oneCrazy Huge Flyer you got going Dude!!! Luv to do sum Flying with ya on a Sat or Sun...Fly,Boat,Same day!!.......Then we Got Robert with His Motley Build Coming out Superb!!!...nice Job Robert!!!!Then We Have Don Juan Getting crazy....Dont make me go get my Slash all crazy with the HD Skatepark!!!cool vid Bro!!...Let's Go make are own Skate Park vid!![COLOR="Black"]Well lets get the last Vids in there!!!!...here we have Rob with his crazy NEU Ul-1...doing trikz!!!.
bigblock UL 1 (1 min 5 sec)
Erics birun with Drifter...Then myself with My Aeromarine MM Cat Birun...Then a little slow mo...Sheetboat racing...It's hard to get in it to it unless you do it...like...Golf or a good game of Chess....The Fun Starts when theres no wind...Then your big lead shrinks...What to Do!!?,,,lol,,,Sometimes you have to steer away from your mark to make the Mark????...lol...Thaanks so Much Larry for Grabbing the Camera and getting sum Footage and the Excellent Commentary!!!...................opcor n:
Eric with Drifter (0 min 32 sec)
Mean machine (1 min 22 sec)
Sheetboat action (9 min 21 sec)
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Jan 24, 2013 at 10:12 PM.