HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 13, 2012, 12:09 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,741 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpzy View Post
Here is my Orange Crush, your'e Red Rocket (Rik), and Jays Serenity. Still about a week away from getting at least two of them on the water.
Awesome thaaaank's Manny....I cant Wait....To hit them bright Target's...uhh...Did I just say That.......My Boat is Red You Know!!!......
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2012, 12:53 AM
USA, CA, Arcadia
Joined Jan 2009
99 Posts
Finally, I have a Saturday morning off. It's only been a year or so since I joined you guys, and I just picked up a ProBoat Mystic and I want to try her out this weekend. I may bring my Fastech out to sell, if anyone is interested.
joeyjoed1 is offline Find More Posts by joeyjoed1
Old Sep 15, 2012, 08:28 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,741 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjoed1 View Post
Finally, I have a Saturday morning off. It's only been a year or so since I joined you guys, and I just picked up a ProBoat Mystic and I want to try her out this weekend. I may bring my Fastech out to sell, if anyone is interested.
Wow Howsit Joey...It has been a while...........Will b kool to cya...Hopefully we wont melt....Forecast today..Saturnday...104-108 degrees ...........
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Sep 15, 2012 at 08:52 AM.
Old Sep 16, 2012, 11:58 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,741 Posts
WOW...HOT...HOT..HOT..What a day at HD...The weather was better than expected thanks to nice breeze..still about 100 and clear...What a showing for a HOT Day..Had great time With the Wide variety of RC Fun..We had out ..We Edgar out early with Airboat,had Gary out checking the scene..we had What the..Eric was out early and took advantage of the early H20 stayed all day..wow...we had Dennis out who has a huge bug..Bought 4 boats in a week..He now has Super VR edition,Hasa joysway hydro,has a Spartan,and bought a new AAA Springer Tug..good job Dennis.. ok we had Rob come out with his Arsenal,Spartan,Motley crew that was just Ballistic faast with NUE motor and Castle....wow THAAANKS! for coming Rob!!!...also had Bob come out with Faast running Spartan,Impulse and Cool Atlantic tug with New Rescue Tail...thanks for bringing me in with that tug Rob!!..also had AAA braad with Geico and Sheetboat..also had Ford out with his Nitro arsenal of onroads..also with his onroad arsenal was Robert always kool when they come out also seen Ed for a while..he came out to say WHAAATSUP!!...aso early we had old Familiar face of Joey with his new Mystic that was running awesome and had Fastech waiting to go to new home!.....lets see wow...Had Juan out with Nicholas and had his airboat,seadoo,Crackerbox and Traxxas truck ready 4 action..and music box thaanks for that Juan...also Phong was out with his Aeromarine,Arrowana,and andrew...and sum crazy fun...also My Crew of Richyrich,Baron,Jason and Joanna...also had new onroader and my workplace neighbor Jake and his Dad...welcome aboard....well I hope I remembered everyone,sorry if I missed you..alot to remember.........OK...as All of you that were there know that I was sporting a new Badd Azz Cannon SLR that I now will be able to get up and close to all the HD fun,,,Well special thaaanks to the fellow Violator that Donated the Brand new in box SLR...who wishes to remain..anonymous...wow...wow... I cant thaank you enough!!!...Still in Shock..well thanks to all you folks ....here are some pics of Saturday....thanks everone for a Great,Fun Day...Missed all who couldn't make it!!!
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Sep 16, 2012 at 02:21 PM.
Old Sep 16, 2012, 02:11 PM
Grumpa Tom
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
23,605 Posts
Awesome report Rick! Thanks for keeping it up.

Love the new quality photos and up close shots!
Kmot is offline Find More Posts by Kmot
Old Sep 16, 2012, 11:30 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,741 Posts
Thank's thereTom,Will get better shots and Vid as I Iearn the cam..Hope the Leg is almost healed...I t hasbeen Stinking hot.....Hey here is a cool,short, very first Rescue for Bob and his Atlantic and very first Vid for new cam!!.......
9 15 12 032 (0 min 40 sec)
Ok here is Juan with his Seadoo Stunt Driver!!
9 15 12 090 (0 min 44 sec)
Old Sep 17, 2012, 08:43 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,741 Posts
Here ya go Phong...Your Mean machine at work..nice!..........
9 15 12 083 (1 min 21 sec)
Ok Eric,,here is your FD Cat tuning in...
9 15 12 014 (0 min 45 sec)
Old Sep 17, 2012, 08:58 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,741 Posts
Ok here is sum Onroad for those who just want to burn up the Tarmac.!!!..lol...Right there with ya!!!..lol....Robert ,Ford,Jake,Nick,And myself..lol...Good Fun!!!!
9 15 12 085 (3 min 54 sec)
Old Sep 17, 2012, 11:01 PM
Age quod agis
Joined Sep 2007
1,434 Posts
Great vids Rik.
SD RC Boater is offline Find More Posts by SD RC Boater
Old Sep 19, 2012, 08:40 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,741 Posts
Thank you Brother!!..
Old Sep 22, 2012, 05:47 PM
FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN
Joined Apr 2007
3,276 Posts
This one is for you Rik.
gpzy is online now Find More Posts by gpzy
Old Sep 23, 2012, 09:50 AM
FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN
Joined Apr 2007
3,276 Posts
gpzy is online now Find More Posts by gpzy
Old Sep 23, 2012, 10:49 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,741 Posts
Oh hell yeaa~!!!.manny.. thaank's for the Awesome Shuttle pic...Now I feellike I didn't miss anything!......
Old Sep 23, 2012, 12:41 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,741 Posts
Saturday HDV was one of the best in a while!!!I hope I can try to remember all that went on....Well we started of early and had Gary out with his riggs and Tool Truk.,we had Dennis out with super V and Springer Tug,Then I got a Huge Surprise to See The One and only Losifiend A.K.A..."Raphael"..Pull up nice and early..Caught some great pics and footage of Losi's Came and Conquered theme...he had three Little Park flyer's he was flying had emergency lake landing....and he also had Stiletto and Formula Fastech and Kool Modded out Night Crawler..great to cya Losifiend...also had The World Famous Dwalt and he brought wife and there Three Girls,he brought his Revolt that I did c Hauling sum AZZ...also his buddy I have also seen at Robins,mike came out.....lets c We had Aviator Linn out with his YAK and Genesis CAT, We Had Juan come out with out his wingman and brought his Crackerbox and Rally car...we had Robert and his onroad stable as well as Ford had his Nitro stable....also had Mark Alva out enjoying the scene..also had Manny..or "Gpzy"came out and hung out looking for a Orange Crush.......Had Nick and his Son come out with his Stable of Fe's with added Dumas Conversion.that came out absolutely beautiful..great job!!Also Had Ray from Robins Hobby out with new Bad Dude Delta NEU Build..flawless...thanks for the Crispy creme and Coffee bean Ray!!.lets see had Rob and son and Rob's dad out so three generation pics coming.....great to meet Dad..but they were out with his Stable full of Stallion's!!...had A Atlantic Tug on Steroids,Motley screaming,Mystic flying,spartan ripping wow.....ok had Loren out getting er Done with his Line up..Spartan,flying,Motley flying,Superior flying,yup check list is good!!....also had Phong out with his huh...no boats...A Virus has over came his Stable of Fe's..............BrAAAd was out having good runs with his Geico and Sheetboat...and best for last had Alfredo with his always screaming NEU Geico...also welcome aboard to Newb I met at end of day with Spartan,and Geico....Captain Ron..okI know I probably 4got some one sorry..oh yea ...Dennis from Robins came out also on his Luxury Honda Wing!!and At The End of Day Eric came by to c what he missed...lol..missed all who couldnt make the Fun!!..p.s...was able to get some of the men behind the wheels and sticks,for a group shot..OK Here is a Vid of Emergency landing gone wrong..lol...
Hansen Dam Violators (0 min 52 sec)
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Sep 24, 2012 at 08:27 PM.