HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 17, 2012, 10:41 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,712 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot View Post
Parking Lot Races

Remember that little truck I brought out one time several months ago? Hit the curb and broke the front end?

It took months to get parts, and by the time they arrived I was working on something else. But today I got the replacement parts installed.

Only problem is that a tiny 2mm circlip got bent and I do not have a replacement. Seems like it was made out of tin foil! So I gotta find some, maybe at the hobby shop. Unless I can bum one from one of you guys.

I also added some bling, a set of blue anodized shocks that are oil filled instead of the stock spring only shocks.
Oh hek yea I remember that cool little truck..It ran for ever good and fast..I was really impressed with that Ironman Truck...I will look threw my tool boxes and if not I will see what Robins or Raceprepp has....Blue looks good....
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2012, 12:12 PM
Larry
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,098 Posts
Quote:
Parking Lot Races

Remember that little truck I brought out one time several months ago? Hit the curb and broke the front end?

It took months to get parts, and by the time they arrived I was working on something else. But today I got the replacement parts installed.

Only problem is that a tiny 2mm circlip got bent and I do not have a replacement. Seems like it was made out of tin foil! So I gotta find some, maybe at the hobby shop. Unless I can bum one from one of you guys.

I also added some bling, a set of blue anodized shocks that are oil filled instead of the stock spring only shocks.
I got chu' covered, bring it tomorrow.....
Prop'er is offline Find More Posts by Prop'er
Old May 18, 2012, 06:29 PM
Grumpa Tom
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
23,327 Posts
Cool, thanks Larry!

Chris, you gonna be there tomorrow? I will bring that Fortune cookie.
Kmot is online now Find More Posts by Kmot
Old May 18, 2012, 09:21 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,712 Posts
98% Sure Cris X in attendance

Quote:
Cool, thanks Larry!

Chris, you gonna be there tomorrow? I will bring that Fortune cookie.
HUH!.....wait a minute.......I'm pretty good at reading between the lines and in CODE......I think..I know the KEyword....FORTune, cookie,,,,,,Hmmnnn....Maybe.... OHSOYK...............
Old May 18, 2012, 09:44 PM
Larry
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,098 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikyrik2112 View Post
HUH!.....wait a minute.......I'm pretty good at reading between the lines and in CODE......I think..I know the KEyword....FORTune, cookie,,,,,,Hmmnnn....Maybe.... OHSOYK...............
Old May 18, 2012, 10:17 PM
Grumpa Tom
Joined Sep 2003
23,327 Posts
Yep, UBA code talker.
Old May 19, 2012, 09:19 AM
Larry
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,098 Posts
Sunday Solar/Lunar Eclipse

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse.html
Old May 20, 2012, 02:49 PM
Grumpa Tom
Joined Sep 2003
23,327 Posts
Hey Prop'er, turns out the e-clip needed is only a 1.5mm! Sheesh, that is tiny. Luckily, it is a common hobby item. Associated, Duratrax, and others have them listed.
Old May 20, 2012, 09:14 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,712 Posts
Had another great time with all of the Violators,Irregular's,and Friends....Started out with Tattoo Will with his newly painted Motley Crew,had Ryan,and Matt out with his Master Blaster,also had Criss out with his 700 T rex...Had Ray From Robins Hobby with his Top Notch BBY Carbon Cat,and mini mini Losi,and 18r...luv that crazy little mini Losi...Had Juan and son Nicolas come out with Geico,Genesis and Huge Delta Force with huge little screamer motor and ESC,big Delta was moving crazy fast....also had Richard L out with Blackjack,meanmachine,NQD cat and Airboat...also had Phuong come back in town after visiting Vietnam for like 6 weeks...and came back with Violator Gifts as always...Nice sun umbrella hats thanks .........also had Lanscatter or Maddog 56 out with his Dingo crawler and....."COOKIE".......had Kmot or Tom out with Table and Two Parking lot racers ready 4 action,thats always cool.....also had my Buddy Mark A with his step son out Abraham checking out the scene...I think Abraham is hooked on Crawling!!...had Alfredo out nice and early with his NUE Geico combo ripping it up...also Eric and Woody stopped by...and HOTROD Mike was out with two little boat screamers and his Traxxas Rally...also MR Prop'er out with his Rally car ready 4 action...BrAAAd was out with Geico And Dirty Laundry....then we had the second and third shifts come in with the Outlaw Garage Guys out with there FE's ready to get it on!!!....also Edgar was out with his new Crawler...just a fun filled day thanks 2 everyone..sorryIf I missed you and missed all who couldnt make it.!!!...
Last edited by rikyrik2112; May 22, 2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old May 22, 2012, 07:42 AM
USA
Joined Jun 2010
338 Posts
What?? Venom is now "Atomik"? Nice 58" cat...a bit pricey though...http://www.atomik-rc.com/
knightmoto is offline Find More Posts by knightmoto
Old May 22, 2012, 09:44 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,712 Posts
What the Didnt know that...Thanks Knightmoto!!!...when you coming out..hopefully sooner than later..........Hey hear is a couple vids of the Maiden for Juans Huge Mono..has that Huge Outrunner ..little screamer.....If we ever get a couple Spartans and juans Mono out at same time I think it would make great Footage!!
5 20 12 074 (2 min 33 sec)
5 20 12 075 (1 min 25 sec)
Old May 22, 2012, 09:46 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,712 Posts
saturday HD

Here some of Ray's Run with Carbon cat...and Juan with Genesis....
5 20 12 064 (2 min 7 sec)
Old May 23, 2012, 07:41 AM
USA
Joined Jun 2010
338 Posts
Hey RIK! Whats up for Monday? Anyone goin out on Memorial day? I'll come by and run a couple of boats...I saw this and would like to get one, anyone out there seen these yet? or does anybody have one? not sure if its worth it....
http://traxxas.com/products/models/e...c/6907funnycar
knightmoto is offline Find More Posts by knightmoto
Old May 25, 2012, 07:35 PM
Grumpa Tom
Joined Sep 2003
23,327 Posts
rikyrik2112, were you unable to upload video from last Saturday's parking lot action?