HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Apr 02, 2012, 12:57 PM
FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN
gpzy's Avatar
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Apr 2007
3,254 Posts
Jajajaja! I have to have some fun sometimes !!! Hope to be out at the Dam soon !!!!
gpzy is online now Find More Posts by gpzy
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 02, 2012, 08:47 PM
rikyrik2112's Avatar
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,699 Posts
Ok last but not least,here are some more vids from Saturday!........Here is Richard L with his hand crafted little screamer rigger......
3 31 12 042 (1 min 26 sec)
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 02, 2012, 08:49 PM
rikyrik2112's Avatar
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,699 Posts
Here is also Erics Neptune cruising the shallows and fine tuning.....
3 31 12 041 (0 min 56 sec)
Also Erics Hydro and Marine drifter drifting in some heavy wind and chop at the end of day when the weather was changing faast.!!
3 31 12 044 (0 min 31 sec)
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 02, 2012, 09:04 PM
rikyrik2112's Avatar
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,699 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has or knows where to get one of these killer new gen cameras Cam one Infinity..cant find anyone that sells or gives a price...but yet lots of you tube vids from people that have them!!!........They seem like a great cam...
GoPro and Infinity Cam Underwater Comparison Tests (6 min 38 sec)
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 02, 2012, 10:29 PM
Too Slow!!
Don Juan's Avatar
CALI
Joined May 2010
123 Posts
or maybe this one
FlyCamOne HD 1080p - first impressions (2 min 47 sec)
Don Juan is offline Find More Posts by Don Juan
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 02, 2012, 10:42 PM
Too Slow!!
Don Juan's Avatar
CALI
Joined May 2010
123 Posts
http://digitalcamsuperstore.com/img....c=&w=300&h=300

You can get them here, they go for 240
Don Juan is offline Find More Posts by Don Juan
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 03, 2012, 01:32 PM
Registered User
USA
Joined Jun 2010
338 Posts
Now thats a cool mini rigger there Richard! Very nice!
knightmoto is offline Find More Posts by knightmoto
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 03, 2012, 08:45 PM
rLu
Registered User
Los Angeles
Joined Oct 2004
181 Posts
Thanks Riky for posting the vid. Thank Kmoto. I later changed to a bigger prop and it run even faster! Motor and ESC went up in temp to 60C at end of run. Totally air cooled in the sealed chamber.
rLu is offline Find More Posts by rLu
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 04, 2012, 08:34 AM
rikyrik2112's Avatar
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,699 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Juan View Post
http://digitalcamsuperstore.com/img....c=&w=300&h=300

You can get them here, they go for 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightmoto View Post
Now thats a cool mini rigger there Richard! Very nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rLu View Post
Thanks Riky for posting the vid. Thank Kmoto. I later changed to a bigger prop and it run even faster! Motor and ESC went up in temp to 60C at end of run. Totally air cooled in the sealed chamber.
Thanks 4 the info Juan,after all thats been said and showed,Im still thinking Gopro!.........Hey Knightmoto whaaazup!!...when do we get to Knightmoto at HD and have sum Fun!!?....miss ya buddy.....thank you rLu....always a pleasure...........
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 04, 2012, 11:18 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2007
459 Posts
Hey guys! Just checking in, missing all the fun.

On the bright side, I'm officially a Horizon Product Support Rep. Were training for the next 3-4 weeks getting antiquated with the most popular models. So basically I'll be getting paid to play all day, find the weak spots and how everything else works mechanically, fix them, all while getting paid. Life is tough!

So if you guys ever need direct customer support related to any Horizon Hobby product line, feel free to message me!!

In about a month I'm going to order a Mystic. See you guys soon.
Rafael
LOSIFIEND is offline Find More Posts by LOSIFIEND
Last edited by LOSIFIEND; Apr 04, 2012 at 11:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 05, 2012, 08:02 PM
rikyrik2112's Avatar
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,699 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSIFIEND View Post
Hey guys! Just checking in, missing all the fun.

On the bright side, I'm officially a Horizon Product Support Rep. Were training for the next 3-4 weeks getting antiquated with the most popular models. So basically I'll be getting paid to play all day, find the weak spots and how everything else works mechanically, fix them, all while getting paid. Life is tough!

So if you guys ever need direct customer support related to any Horizon Hobby product line, feel free to message me!!

In about a month I'm going to order a Mystic. See you guys soon.
Rafael
Kool deal Losifiend,you scored for sure!!!.....Mystic sounds great...I cant believe we havent seen one at HD yet...or at least I havent....Theres one at Robins Hobby thats been there since they came out..needs a good Home....well hope to cya soon Losi...always miss your presence at HD......have a good one Bro!!...
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 05, 2012, 09:22 PM
Larry
Prop'er's Avatar
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,094 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpzy View Post
Jajajaja! I have to have some fun sometimes !!! Hope to be out at the Dam soon !!!!
Jajajaja! for that, bring a xXxS next time out .. & your new Mini-Mono .. Jajaaaaa! ...
Prop'er is offline Find More Posts by Prop'er
Last edited by Prop'er; Apr 05, 2012 at 10:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 05, 2012, 10:09 PM
FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN
gpzy's Avatar
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Apr 2007
3,254 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prop'er View Post
Jajajaja! for that, bring a xXxS next time out .. & your new Mini-Mono .. Jajaaaaa! ...
Still gonna be awhile before I get out again. Recharging the battery that runs me.
Some good news and scary news coming soon.
gpzy is online now Find More Posts by gpzy
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 06, 2012, 03:00 AM
WooHoo!
woodybob's Avatar
Lake Balboa, CA
Joined Jun 2007
5,074 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpzy View Post
... Some good news and scary news coming soon.
Teaser!
woodybob is offline Find More Posts by woodybob
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 06, 2012, 07:28 AM
rikyrik2112's Avatar
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,699 Posts
I'm going to call Harvey...at TMZ....find out the scoop!!..
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Hansen Dam Lake "Irregulars" Report Kmot Dock Talk 9012 Aug 11, 2014 07:21 AM
Gallery Micronaut's Amsterdam Tug @ Hansen Dam Lake Kmot Scale Boats 11 Mar 22, 2006 09:33 PM
Gallery More Hansen Dam Lake videos! Kmot Scale Boats 2 Mar 17, 2006 09:44 PM
Gallery Steve C.'s Corvette @ Hansen Dam Lake Kmot Scale Boats 2 Mar 17, 2006 07:23 PM
Discussion Hansen Dam Boating steveciambrone Scale Boats 7 Mar 06, 2006 11:35 AM