HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 17, 2011, 06:27 PM
Wave Riding Vehicles
Louisburg,North Carolina
Joined Jun 2009
1,643 Posts
Hay fellas i havent been posting on your thread for awhile but still watching,, love that Spartin RR, well sence wayback when i saw RR get the Slash ive wanted one and i finally got one and have done many different things to it, well now i just got and painted a new Proline body for it,,i painted the body,carbon hood and painted the Foxracing logos, the proline and traxxas stuff are just stickers on the outside. So far im loving this truck!!! hope you guys enjoy the picks..
HYDROJERRY is offline Find More Posts by HYDROJERRY
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 17, 2011, 06:52 PM
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2007
461 Posts
Sweet Spartan, Rick. I just sold mine on Thursday.

I'm going to be ordering an Osprey from HK next.
LOSIFIEND is online now Find More Posts by LOSIFIEND
Old Dec 17, 2011, 09:31 PM
Age quod agis
Joined Sep 2007
1,434 Posts
SD RC Boater is offline Find More Posts by SD RC Boater
Last edited by SD RC Boater; Nov 29, 2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old Dec 17, 2011, 11:23 PM
EJE
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Jul 2010
75 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikyrik2112 View Post
Ok call me a cheap scate!!.....I made my own snap on Spartan Clone!!...........200amp swordfish and 1512 mamba castle!..hmnn!... also bringing something I havent brought in about 3-4 months that does 60+mph....yeaaa buddy...on your mark get set and goooo!!!!!......
Cool, looks great !!!!

I like Tom's quote, I have to get some Mac decals. All my unfortunate carnage today gives me some opportunity....
EJE is offline Find More Posts by EJE
Old Dec 17, 2011, 11:43 PM
Age quod agis
Joined Sep 2007
1,434 Posts
.................................................. .
Last edited by SD RC Boater; Nov 29, 2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 04:57 AM
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2007
461 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD rc boater View Post
You sold the Spartan Fiend?

Sweet Slash Hydo!
Yup! My problem is that I enjoy building things more than actually do owning them. Got what I put in to it and then some, so it worked out for everyone involved. Now to build a different boat............

That slash video was great. Paddles work wonders. I wonder if one could make it across HDL?
LOSIFIEND is online now Find More Posts by LOSIFIEND
Old Dec 18, 2011, 08:20 AM
Wave Riding Vehicles
Louisburg,North Carolina
Joined Jun 2009
1,643 Posts
Good one, ive seen many of those vids but i just dont have the balls to do that with mine but so far its pritty fun to run,, i had a mini erevo that was faster and more fun almsot nothing could stop it but i sold it like a dummy, but the slash is pritty cool so far. Just figured id throw it in here cuz HDV seem to be into all rc's now!!! very cool!!! If it uses a controller run it, LOL. PS making that body was the second time ive ever used an airbrush so i had to show it.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 11:28 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,768 Posts
thanks guys,and whatzup there HydroJ...looking awesome with slash...I did take mine out yesterday and man do I forget how much fun it is to jump,thrash and slash!!...Well Saturday boys was less than wild and crazy,,...The weather was cold,windy and really choppy in the am...couple rain drops..then when you least expected BAM!!!Sunny warm no wind and Glass...we did have many to show up in the unpredictable weather.....We had CrisCross out early with little tiny heli and Cup racer along with our Brasilian Connection Edgar the aero pilot,we had Jay the nice sheetboat builder thanks for letting me beat you up in your own Sheetboat!!..had Larry out with his ever getting faaster and nicer parking lot squad of cars n trucks...had Ray from Robins come out with his Really nice and Faast Stiletto,and was testing out a nice running New Spartan for a customer....Had Eric out blistering the h20 with his Hydro marine Drifter and his fastest spartan I have ever seen...but like he said he had a little mishaps with them both....The catamaran was turning sharpleft when it got air as you will see in pic and slid accross and hit the wall splitting hull....then with the spartan was running crazy faast and took flight and slammed the h20 hard as you will see in the vid and split the hull...wow HD was hard on Eric this weekend but I know that Eric will come back even stronger..sorry for that though...also had Steve come out with super v that was flying and Nastruck...had Meanmachine richard out with his crazy airboat and cat...Madchad came out late with his new toy the Big delta Force CAT..which is really nice to look at....and brought his Deep V delta and we had had a nice little session with his and my Impulse video also..also my wingman for the day Emilio...Also Had Jake and Cristy come by to whaatup!!!!sorry If I missed anyone for the weather had my brain in a misty Fog!!....I broughtmy Motley which was awesome,my /proboat Impulse that was eating up chop,and my three nastrucks and Stang along with my Slash.....Yes Manny was right.thanks everyone for a eventfull Day!!!and miss all who couldnt make it!!
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Old Dec 18, 2011, 11:36 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,768 Posts
Duck Violation

Here is a video of my motley flying around but the best parts are the three Ducks that come in and out of video up close...I swear the Duck looks right at the camera eye real close and was curious...lol...check it just for the Ducks ...Quack,Quack,Quaaaack....
Untitled (2 min 21 sec)
Old Dec 18, 2011, 11:42 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,768 Posts
Here we have the spartan flying along then took flight....after this the spartan was pointing her nose tip straight to the Sky.......
Untitled (1 min 26 sec)
Old Dec 18, 2011, 11:59 AM
Larry
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,118 Posts
I like the one with the ducks.
Prop'er is offline Find More Posts by Prop'er
Old Dec 18, 2011, 02:05 PM
WooHoo!
Lake Balboa, CA
Joined Jun 2007
5,134 Posts
Me too, the Motley Crew.
woodybob is online now Find More Posts by woodybob
Old Dec 18, 2011, 03:42 PM
Kraut
Dolores, Colorado
Joined Dec 2007
1,591 Posts
The ducks are great
Schrott is offline Find More Posts by Schrott
Old Dec 18, 2011, 05:12 PM
Age quod agis
Joined Sep 2007
1,434 Posts
That Spartan must be running on 10s. Should have zoomed in on it at the end.

Any videos of your Impulse? I am thinking of buying one. Are they any good?
Old Dec 18, 2011, 05:38 PM
Wave Riding Vehicles
Louisburg,North Carolina
Joined Jun 2009
1,643 Posts
holly crap thats the fastest spartin ive ever seen,,, my bro got a blue one to build but im sure it wont be that fast..