SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 24, 2011, 09:07 AM
Dolores, Colorado
Joined Dec 2007
1,581 Posts
Kerer, http://www.jet-drive.de/index.php?lang=en

graupner, http://www.v-eastonline.com/categori...ves-and-parts/.

I you can affor it, I would use 2 jet drives. The same size Graupner uses in the Excalibur, that should get that tub hauling
Schrott is offline Find More Posts by Schrott
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 24, 2011, 12:19 PM
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2007
459 Posts
gpzy, I'm thinking this large KMB unit might work well considering the boat is 3 feet long. The Graupner unit is 9 inches long and the KMB is 11. They both are 2 inches wide. I also like the way the KMB is made compared the the other brand and the fact that it has an 8mm shaft with 5mm ends and the Graupner has a 7mm shaft with a 5mm end. Those Germans build quality stuff!

knightmoto, I have a brand new Octura coupler, but I'm not going to the lake this weekend. I have a party to attend on Saturday.

I sent Tower Hobbies and email about losing my prop shaft and prop only 40 feet in to my UL1 maiden voyage and they are sending a replacement. If it's the whole cable I'm going to unsolder it and attach it like all my other cables, with red loctite.
LOSIFIEND is offline Find More Posts by LOSIFIEND
Old Nov 24, 2011, 12:45 PM
USA
Joined Jun 2010
338 Posts
Hey all, One more time, Its not a coupler, I beleive its the liner, So I am in need of a liner for the UL-1 Or who has one for sale around here? Any hobby shops? Thanks!!!
knightmoto is offline Find More Posts by knightmoto
Old Nov 24, 2011, 08:53 PM
EJE
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Jul 2010
75 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
See ya next week.
Eric
EJE is offline Find More Posts by EJE
Old Nov 25, 2011, 12:43 AM
Joined Jul 2004
28 Posts
to Knightmoto
You can try to put a couple drop of CA glue between the liner and the brass tube (from the coupler side) it may help.
RCVN is offline Find More Posts by RCVN
Old Nov 25, 2011, 11:24 AM
Larry
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,098 Posts
Friday :-)

Batteries are charged...
Prop'er is offline Find More Posts by Prop'er
Last edited by Prop'er; Nov 25, 2011 at 05:54 PM.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 12:37 PM
USA
Joined Jun 2010
338 Posts
Thats ok Losifiend, Its a liner issue! Thanks so much though!!
Old Nov 25, 2011, 08:40 PM
Joined Jul 2004
28 Posts
To: Hansen Dam Violaters
Does anyone have an extra 42-45mm prop that i can borrow?
I need it for the Mean Machine tommorow. I just lost another prop in Balboa Lake today.

Thanks in advance. I will order from OSE whenever they have it.
Old Nov 26, 2011, 08:11 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,712 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCVN View Post
To: Hansen Dam Violaters
Does anyone have an extra 42-45mm prop that i can borrow?
I need it for the Mean Machine tommorow. I just lost another prop in Balboa Lake today.

Thanks in advance. I will order from OSE whenever they have it.
45mm ....I have the Graupner K carbon prop....I will bring 4 ya!!.......
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Old Nov 26, 2011, 09:06 AM
Joined Jul 2004
28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightmoto View Post
Thats ok Losifiend, Its a liner issue! Thanks so much though!!
I got some liner for .150 cable, i'll bring to the HD today, it should work with your UL1.
Old Nov 26, 2011, 02:57 PM
USA
Joined Jun 2010
338 Posts
Hey RCVN! Thanks, am not able to make it, Got a few honey do's to do...I'll make it next week! and Thanks, thats what the problem is I hope!
Old Nov 26, 2011, 05:51 PM
Joined Nov 2011
3 Posts
Hey guys!

I just wanna thank you for a good time, and thank you ricky for letting me borrow your hardware to fix my car.
I will post the pictures/videos in a lil but
P.S its me phillip!
Wow_really is offline Find More Posts by Wow_really
Old Nov 26, 2011, 07:31 PM
Joined Nov 2011
3 Posts
Ricky's Chopper (2 min 18 sec)
Wow_really is offline Find More Posts by Wow_really
Old Nov 27, 2011, 08:22 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,712 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wow_really View Post
Hey guys!

I just wanna thank you for a good time, and thank you ricky for letting me borrow your hardware to fix my car.
I will post the pictures/videos in a lil but
P.S its me phillip!
Hey there Phillip,Hey thanks 4 the vid..It was like learning all over how to fly heli with the new set up!.....and oh yea, my toolbox is your tool box!!...
Old Nov 27, 2011, 09:42 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,712 Posts
Saturday at HD was just perfect!!..The Weather was just Great,Warm 80degrees blue Sky's and little breezy...We had such a great time out with the HDV's and friends..We had Vicc out early with his Nastruck and his miss Excite.Sorry about the bermuda vicc..well it looks like HD swallowed another boat..He was flying accross the H20 and the little hydro took a nose dive went under water and never resurfaced.....The boat either was a Submarine in another life and just kept going or it got tangled in some H20 web but sorry 4 that...we had chris cross out with his new awesome looking Porshe Cup racer car and Heli..we had the Pleasure of having Madchad out with his strike force fleet..Delta force Mono and Hydro!!..we had Larry out with Camaro and 1/10 Kyle truck..we hadsteve out with Stiletto,Motobike...also Phong and his two son's Phillip and andrew..but they had Meanmachine,Superior and Phillip was flying around in onroad car.good skills driving and flying around over lake...that video of cam on wing was awesome thanks!!also jake and christy have andrews chair or something that was left behind and is in good hands phong..lets see we had Richard with meanmachine and Airboat..we also had BrAAAd out with Geico and Brutus Springer!!had manny come out with his onroad and joined in on the Parking lot fun..also Jake and Christy and nephew Josh..they had Now Rally car that looked kool with new paint and was hauling and blackjack,also good skillz out there!!...had Sausage D out with his onroad...just a great time...Had also Alfredo come out on his lunch hour to visit and get top secret measurements and things!...sorry if I forgot anyone,..missed all who couldnt make it!!!oh yea along with myself I had my wingman 4 the Day Emilio the Great!!...I had my Impulse,Geico,Catapillar R2 cat,motley crew,meanmachine,three Nastrucks, 450 heli and a partridge in a pear tree!!Thanks 4 the Violator gift pack Phong once again..R.R...