to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 13, 2011, 06:09 PM
United States, ID, Rexburg
Joined Sep 2008
6,450 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikyrik2112 View Post
OMG the world's coming to an end...
For some reason I thought this was a boat area and that that the violators are a boat club
Foo
fooman2008 is offline Find More Posts by fooman2008
Old Nov 14, 2011, 10:12 AM
USA
Joined Jun 2010
338 Posts
This is the "Official" boat/car club....and Heli's and airplanes and....
knightmoto is offline Find More Posts by knightmoto
Old Nov 14, 2011, 10:14 AM
USA
Joined Jun 2010
338 Posts
Nice job on the paint scheme there Proper! lookin good.... I finally broke down and made the purchase @ Robbins... Ya I got a Truck.... C-U-Guys Saturday!
Old Nov 14, 2011, 10:53 AM
USA
Joined Jun 2010
338 Posts
Hey R.R. Where did you get the rain tires? Rims? I 'll need to get some. LMK Thanks!
Old Nov 14, 2011, 05:40 PM
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2007
459 Posts
Foo, the beauty of HDV is the broad spectrum of RCs that people bring. I'm already looking at getting a small, light plane to learn on. I'm going to bug the hell out of Walt with questions and ask for his expertise since he's already a pilot. You have to remember that at HD there is water, asphalt, and grass....of yeah, and plenty of open sky

Being sick sucks. But at least I'll get to finish my Widowmaker now. Twin BJ26 is on the table next, and possibly another Geico.......TWIN!! Already miss the Geico hull I sold but I'm really wanting an ugly neon green one with a lizard on the deck, again. lol!
LOSIFIEND is offline Find More Posts by LOSIFIEND
Old Nov 14, 2011, 08:08 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,741 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightmoto View Post
This is the "Official" boat/car club....and Heli's and airplanes and....
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightmoto View Post
Hey R.R. Where did you get the rain tires? Rims? I 'll need to get some. LMK Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSIFIEND View Post
Foo, the beauty of HDV is the broad spectrum of RCs that people bring. I'm already looking at getting a small, light plane to learn on. I'm going to bug the hell out of Walt with questions and ask for his expertise since he's already a pilot. You have to remember that at HD there is water, asphalt, and grass....of yeah, and plenty of open sky

Being sick sucks. But at least I'll get to finish my Widowmaker now. Twin BJ26 is on the table next, and possibly another Geico.......TWIN!! Already miss the Geico hull I sold but I'm really wanting an ugly neon green one with a lizard on the deck, again. lol!
Very well said my Amigo's..RC Buffet I Say.....Awesome John!!Another Traxxas 1/16er Joins the Series.......I will show ya the Two different Rain Tires...Race prep...Losi did you say TWIN......Holy sheet!!I like the sound of that...thats going to b sick!!!!GEICO,GEICO,GEICO...lol...I would miss my Lizard too!!....Well on that note I have some more vids coming from Rainy Saturday and on Sunday..have vid of Walterflying his Red Baron...and Some Chris CROSS with new Eflight SR Brushless Heli..and......maybe sum General Lee's latest Test Flight's..Stay Thirsty my Friends...special thank's again to Race Prepp Hobbies,Funrcboats,and Robins Hobby!!!and Thank's To RC Group's and Vimeo Video..
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Old Nov 14, 2011, 08:12 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,741 Posts
D"Walt

Here we have Walter flying in tight area with eaze......Sorry for the not so good vid and for missing the perfect landing!!.....
Untitled (1 min 13 sec)
Old Nov 14, 2011, 08:15 PM
Age quod agis
Joined Sep 2007
1,434 Posts
This is for my friend Rik.
SD RC Boater is offline Find More Posts by SD RC Boater
Old Nov 14, 2011, 08:21 PM
EJE
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Jul 2010
75 Posts
Sorry I missed everyone Saturday, Guess I showed up too late (3pm). Hopfully next weekend the Rain will stay away and I will be able make it in the AM.
Eric
EJE is offline Find More Posts by EJE
Old Nov 14, 2011, 08:27 PM
Age quod agis
Joined Sep 2007
1,434 Posts
Another for Rik. I took these pics yesterday.
SD RC Boater is offline Find More Posts by SD RC Boater
Old Nov 14, 2011, 10:03 PM
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2007
459 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikyrik2112 View Post
.Losi did you say TWIN......Holy sheet!!I like the sound of that...thats going to b sick!!!!GEICO,GEICO,GEICO...lol...I would miss my Lizard too!!
Yeah, buddy of mine on another forum built one and it f-ing rocks.
Geico twin (1 min 53 sec)
I think he's running 1500kv stock motors in it. He's the guy who makes the Geico FG hatches.

I need() to build one with twin 3674, 2000kv motors in it with X442 counter rotating props. Planning on using the Turnigy XK motors. I'm hooked on them for the price.
Old Nov 14, 2011, 10:07 PM
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2007
459 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD rc boater View Post
That's sick! I've run my boats at that park in Coronado just near the bridge. I also took my Yamaha SX 230 out on the bay a couple of times, when we still had it. I miss SD, but financially we cant move back right now. I'll raise my kids here in Chino and when they're all grown up I'll buy a loft in Down Town. Then I'll just run down, throw my boat in the bay and control it from my balcony. Flipping it is going to suck though!
Old Nov 15, 2011, 08:38 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,741 Posts
Quote:
This is for my friend Rik.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJE View Post
Sorry I missed everyone Saturday, Guess I showed up too late (3pm). Hopfully next weekend the Rain will stay away and I will be able make it in the AM.
Eric
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSIFIEND View Post
That's sick! I've run my boats at that park in Coronado just near the bridge. I also took my Yamaha SX 230 out on the bay a couple of times, when we still had it. I miss SD, but financially we cant move back right now. I'll raise my kids here in Chino and when they're all grown up I'll buy a loft in Down Town. Then I'll just run down, throw my boat in the bay and control it from my balcony. Flipping it is going to suck though!
Hey there SD rc Boater!!...Thanks,and Thank's for the Incredible pics of those Area 51 sailboats..I wish I was able to see in person.Oracle looks so nice..I want a Scale RC of that Oracle Sailer...Hey Eric,Yea It was a little wet and cold but we made it Happen on Sat...left about 2:30pm...missed you by that much...hope Its clear for sat..and hope to cya!..kool....
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Nov 15, 2011 at 08:52 AM.
Old Nov 15, 2011, 08:41 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,741 Posts
Here we Have Chris cross flying his new Eflight SR Brushless!...
Untitled (1 min 59 sec)