SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 22, 2011, 09:52 PM
Joined Jul 2011
31 Posts
Nice pics Richard, thanks. Had a great saturday, thanks guys. See you all next week.
fun420fun is offline Find More Posts by fun420fun
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 22, 2011, 11:35 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,711 Posts
Ok I lied,What a Absolute Nice Day...The weather was about 89 degrees blue Skies and to to top it all off Flat H20!..Great showing of old and new Faces today!....We had Vicc nice and early ready for action with his Vortex Ms Excite and Nastruck..We had Brooklyn mike out with his Always kool Sringer and Bandit was ready 4 parking lot fun,we had Gary out with his springer and Nice Shovel nose,we had Aram out With his Tag team Ul-1 And Spartan.Had Larry Out with Formula,Nastruck,MiniCooper,Datsun And The Ghost Truck which was my Favorite..We also had Manny mota out today,also Chris Cross out wth Formula 1 and Oracle,.Had Steve out with his Stiletto.Edgar out Nice and early,we had the Famous D'walt,nice to cya walt!...With his Faast running Tunnel.we had Richard out with his variety of rc's and his expert cam shots..We had Phong and his son out with Superior and other variety of Rc's and Some more Gift's for The Violators and Friend's..we Had Newby to HD Jake with his Girl and Company..and BlackJack Violating the H20.Welcome!!!..also Had Mark Violator Sheetboater with Slash ready 4 action..had Disney Rich,out with variety of Rc's...We had Felix out and brought some Pizza4 us..thanks 4 that...lets c.....We also had new captain of a Nice Sailboat Eje..came out with his Daughter and Huge Variety of Rc's...We also had the pleasure of Linn The Expert Flier come out and Visit and Will be back next week....just a awesome time you guys except for a couple of bad mishapps with Esc smoke and Damaged Hulls but all and all you know!...thank's everyone for the goodtimes....missed all our other Brothers out there who couldnt make it....you know Who you are......I came out with two R2 cats,motley,Impulse,GeicoKingof Shaves,Blackjack,Three Traxxas 1/16'ers,mustang 1/10 scale,AE 18r...and a peartree.!!...great time Thanks again!!!!...you Guys are the Best!!!We also had a small fire behind us that really got big fast,but Our L.A county Fire dept put that out quick with 4 helis and a Super Scooper....Fire had no chance of winnin this one...thankGod 4 that one.pretty dry out and breezy!...whew!...
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Oct 23, 2011 at 09:38 AM.
Old Oct 23, 2011, 09:27 AM
victoria, bc
Joined Oct 2003
757 Posts
Certainly a multi-purpose day - your weather is a bonus!
Must take awhile packing that all up!
mike_victoriaBC is online now Find More Posts by mike_victoriaBC
Old Oct 23, 2011, 11:17 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,711 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_victoriaBC View Post
Certainly a multi-purpose day - your weather is a bonus!
Must take awhile packing that all up!
Yes sir Mike,and the weather is a huge Bonus.....very lucky down here 4 that!..and you are the First person to mention the other aspect of the sport..loading and unloading!..but it is you know WELL WORTH IT!!!...Oh and P.S Thanks for the Super Scooper!!
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Oct 23, 2011 at 11:26 AM.
Old Oct 23, 2011, 11:34 AM
FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Apr 2007
3,266 Posts
I think i was there for all of 15 minutes. But looks like it was a great day. And I think it is awesome that the park can be share dwith such a diverse group of people and there models. Because I se a little bit of everything out there !! Great pics and report guys !!
gpzy is offline Find More Posts by gpzy
Old Oct 23, 2011, 12:10 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,711 Posts
Right on Manny!!!.....Here is a vid of sum H20 action with Viccs mini Vortex,a little Jake with BlackJack,and D'Walt with Aquacraft Tunnel Hull and myself the General R2 cat....
Untitled (1 min 44 sec)
[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
Old Oct 23, 2011, 01:38 PM
rLu
Los Angeles
Joined Oct 2004
181 Posts
Rik, Nice vids.!
rLu is offline Find More Posts by rLu
Old Oct 23, 2011, 02:23 PM
Larry
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,096 Posts
Bodies

Vacc ! This may be what you were asking about...
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=....c0.m270.l1313
Prop'er is offline Find More Posts by Prop'er
Old Oct 23, 2011, 05:28 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,711 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prop'er View Post
Vacc ! This may be what you were asking about...
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=....c0.m270.l1313
Ahh man,how did you know Iv'e been looking for that too Prop'er....,,,,http://www.ebay.com/itm/KYLE-BUSCH-1...2#ht_500wt_969
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Oct 23, 2011 at 05:38 PM.
Old Oct 23, 2011, 07:37 PM
USA
Joined Jun 2010
338 Posts
Hey R.R. Glad to see the General still out there! Miss all of you guys! working week ends sucks! At least I can check out the site and keep up with "whats up"!!! I'll try and make it out soon!! Take care!
knightmoto is offline Find More Posts by knightmoto
Old Oct 24, 2011, 12:44 AM
Age quod agis
Joined Sep 2007
1,434 Posts
.................................................. .................
SD RC Boater is offline Find More Posts by SD RC Boater
Last edited by SD RC Boater; Nov 29, 2013 at 05:28 PM.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 04:38 PM
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2007
459 Posts
I was surprised today when I stepped out the house and almost tripped on my batteries I ordered late last week from HK USA. All 8 balanced perfectly. The stuff I ordered from HK China one day later already says it's in customs. At this rate I might have my "Project Spartan" in the water come Sat
LOSIFIEND is offline Find More Posts by LOSIFIEND
Old Oct 24, 2011, 08:11 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,711 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rLu View Post
Rik, Nice vids.!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightmoto View Post
Hey R.R. Glad to see the General still out there! Miss all of you guys! working week ends sucks! At least I can check out the site and keep up with "whats up"!!! I'll try and make it out soon!! Take care!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD rc boater View Post
Are there 2 Oracles at the Dam now? Riks's Oracle and the pirate Oracle?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qm5qQVAPeE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSIFIEND View Post
I was surprised today when I stepped out the house and almost tripped on my batteries I ordered late last week from HK USA. All 8 balanced perfectly. The stuff I ordered from HK China one day later already says it's in customs. At this rate I might have my "Project Spartan" in the water come Sat
Thank's Richard..
What up there Knightmoto..hek ya general still doing it and doing it well...I put a 440 carbon,not as fast as the 445 and 4 sure the 448...but It runsaround 12 minuts and all temps about 111-119 all the way around...but if I ever need it I will throw the 448 at it...thanks again.........Ok SD Rc boater...the Oracle went back to the Original first owner...that would b Chris Cross,he haswanted it back 4 sum time...made a LITTLE TRADE...i HAVE ANOTHER tRAXXAS 1/16 SCALE NASTRUCK THAT WAS CHRIS'S....Raphael,thats funny...tripped over...was not expecting that quick of a turnaround!...I called HobbyKing and told them we needed to see Losifiend at HD soon...so they said c what they can do!!!...awesome bro hope all goes well and we will cya soon..
Old Oct 24, 2011, 08:16 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,711 Posts
Heres a little continue from last vid....and some Nastruck vid.....
Untitled (1 min 2 sec)
Untitled (5 min 14 sec)
Old Oct 24, 2011, 09:06 PM
Larry
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,096 Posts
Good Stuff !
Prop'er is offline Find More Posts by Prop'er