HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Oct 13, 2011, 09:56 PM
rikyrik2112's Avatar
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,699 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpzy View Post
Is it Saturday yet ?
I'm Soooo Ready!!!!!!!!!
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 13, 2011, 11:26 PM
Larry
Prop'er's Avatar
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,094 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPabalan View Post
Nice ABC, what chassis?
Not real sure, I thank it may be this:
http://www.abchobbyusa.com/datsun510...edition-2.aspx
I got it on eBey and the guy didn't know much about it, except he thought it was a Genetic from ABC..
Prop'er is offline Find More Posts by Prop'er
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 01:13 AM
rikyrik2112's Avatar
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,699 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPabalan View Post
Nice ABC, what chassis?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prop'er View Post
Not real sure, I thank it may be this:
http://www.abchobbyusa.com/datsun510...edition-2.aspx
I got it on eBey and the guy didn't know much about it, except he thought it was a Genetic from ABC..
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikyrik2112 View Post
Hey there Pat long time,hope allis goood!!!.yea now that we have a few Traxxas Kyle busch trucks..now a couple guys are getting the HPI Cup Racer..True 1/10 scale as chris cross says.......Wow Mark thatz a crazy Flying gull there...I want one that looks like a taradactle...lol....awesome....
Whoop's my Bad!..I thought the Guys said they were getting HPI Cup Racer's.......I thought it was this one..... http://www.hpiracing.com/kitinfo/100594/
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 03:49 AM
Age quod agis
SD RC Boater's Avatar
Joined Sep 2007
1,434 Posts
Rik knows his dogs. Nathan's are the best!

Hey, who had those rc rally cars and how did they run?
SD RC Boater is offline Find More Posts by SD RC Boater
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 07:38 AM
rikyrik2112's Avatar
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,699 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD rc boater View Post
Rik knows his dogs. Nathan's are the best!

Hey, who had those rc rally cars and how did they run?
Hey SD,Howsit....Thank's...Hey the Rally car or Cars are mine...The Same as truck chassis just different body...I have One truck and one Rally and a couple different rally bodies 4 the Rally...But I do think the Rally body handles better,especially with Wing...Wish you could come down and have a Nathan with us!....anywaze have a great weekend SD....
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 07:40 AM
rikyrik2112's Avatar
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,699 Posts
FAKE or NOT

Ok,Ernie sent this one to me....Kind of Narly if its real..........a couple things dont look right,but you be the Judge!!!....
Terrible car accident caught on camera (0 min 57 sec)
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 11:55 AM
Larry
Prop'er's Avatar
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,094 Posts
About Time Dog

QQQuestion : Bout what time will the dogs be go'n on the grill tomorrow ?????
Prop'er is offline Find More Posts by Prop'er
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 12:12 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2007
459 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikyrik2112 View Post
Ok,Ernie sent this one to me....Kind of Narly if its real..........a couple things dont look right,but you be the Judge!!!....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LiVmGbCklg
Looks like a high budget production filmed with a low budget camera. Kind of like the movie "Cloverfield". Looks awesome though!

Wanted to give you guys a sneak peek at my blinged out Geico hull. The metallic flakes will come our more when the clear goes on. Its been curing under God's heat lamp for 3 days now, lol. Just have to get some black vinyl for the window and the ducts, after I clear coat it. I'll take suggestions on which way to go with a theme or decals that might look good on it.

LOSIFIEND is offline Find More Posts by LOSIFIEND
Last edited by LOSIFIEND; Oct 14, 2011 at 12:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 12:57 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2007
459 Posts
And my Son's boat just need cooling lines. I also need to deanodize the red rudder and finish the cooling lines. Hah!! Just noticed it still needs the trim tabs installed as well. Opps! haha..........This is the one I fished out after it sank, from the bottom of the lake He picked out the color. It's a metallic blue, pearl. I painted the bottom white since I'm sure it will probably be spending more top wrong side up, lol!


LOSIFIEND is offline Find More Posts by LOSIFIEND
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 06:28 PM
rikyrik2112's Avatar
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,699 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSIFIEND View Post
And my Son's boat just need cooling lines. I also need to deanodize the red rudder and finish the cooling lines. Hah!! Just noticed it still needs the trim tabs installed as well. Opps! haha..........This is the one I fished out after it sank, from the bottom of the lake He picked out the color. It's a metallic blue, pearl. I painted the bottom white since I'm sure it will probably be spending more top wrong side up, lol!


wOW lOSIFIEND they totaly came out awesome!!1the prince I really like the color..looks sharp and I cant believe itz the same one......then the Geico really nice...great job on both bro....now Im thinking about my Geico..?......
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 08:32 PM
rikyrik2112's Avatar
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,699 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prop'er View Post
QQQuestion : Bout what time will the dogs be go'n on the grill tomorrow ?????
Hey Larry sorry for Delay!.....I'm thinking Start grilling at 11:00am maybe then should be ready for Lunch time 12:00pm start the Hotdog eating contest!!.........
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 09:44 PM
FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN
gpzy's Avatar
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Apr 2007
3,254 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikyrik2112 View Post
Hey Larry sorry for Delay!.....I'm thinking Start grilling at 11:00am maybe then should be ready for Lunch time 12:00pm start the Hotdog eating contest!!.........
Sounds like a plan,
gpzy is offline Find More Posts by gpzy
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 10:21 PM
Grumpa Tom
Kmot's Avatar
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
23,091 Posts
Posters have been tacked up on telephone poles around Los Angeles and environs.
Kmot is offline Find More Posts by Kmot
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2011, 10:29 PM
Larry
Prop'er's Avatar
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,094 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikyrik2112 View Post
Hey Larry sorry for Delay!.....I'm thinking Start grilling at 11:00am maybe then should be ready for Lunch time 12:00pm start the Hotdog eating contest!!.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot View Post
Posters have been tacked up on telephone poles around Los Angeles and environs.
Thats funny Tom, I can see it now....
.
Thanks Rick,, I'll be adding a delish Pasta salad to the menu....
Prop'er is offline Find More Posts by Prop'er
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2011, 07:52 AM
HDV
MadChad's Avatar
The Rock, Tujunga Ca.
Joined Dec 2009
428 Posts
Have a good day Brothers, we have another game today.
MadChad is offline Find More Posts by MadChad
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Hansen Dam Lake "Irregulars" Report Kmot Dock Talk 9012 Aug 11, 2014 07:21 AM
Gallery Micronaut's Amsterdam Tug @ Hansen Dam Lake Kmot Scale Boats 11 Mar 22, 2006 09:33 PM
Gallery More Hansen Dam Lake videos! Kmot Scale Boats 2 Mar 17, 2006 09:44 PM
Gallery Steve C.'s Corvette @ Hansen Dam Lake Kmot Scale Boats 2 Mar 17, 2006 07:23 PM
Discussion Hansen Dam Boating steveciambrone Scale Boats 7 Mar 06, 2006 11:35 AM