HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 15, 2011, 12:03 AM
HDV
The Rock, Tujunga Ca.
Joined Dec 2009
428 Posts
Larry, what are eating for lunch? I all ready told my esposa to keep it simple(Subway) I like a stress free environment with lots of kicking back and meny tall tales.
MadChad is offline Find More Posts by MadChad
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 15, 2011, 02:11 AM
USA, CA, Arcadia
Joined Jan 2009
99 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadChad View Post
What are you running Joe?
Stock ProBoat Formula Fastech, running 4s 5000 mah.
joeyjoed1 is offline Find More Posts by joeyjoed1
Old Jun 15, 2011, 09:30 AM
HDV
The Rock, Tujunga Ca.
Joined Dec 2009
428 Posts
Right on! another fastec. Larry lets get Joe ready for some HD dicing.
In the past my trouble from a twiching boat was the esc hope thats not the case here.
Old Jun 15, 2011, 09:48 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,757 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjoed1 View Post
Stock ProBoat Formula Fastech, running 4s 5000 mah.
Quote:
Right on! another fastec. Larry lets get Joe ready for some HD dicing.
In the past my trouble from a twiching boat was the esc hope thats not the case here.
Yeaaa buddy,Kool Joe,It was very kool to meet you on Saturday!Cant wait for Saturday for some more Fun......hey Joe I have had a Formula Fastech and loved that boat as Larry can probably tell you also..I'm glad you got the 2.4....I will tell you that if the boat runs good in the straights and then you hit the corner and gets all weird I would tell you that those trim tabs in the back have alot to do with the way it handles turns and chop...I had to take all day one time to adjust the tabs run after run...if they are too low it will slow down your speed run heavy get squirly when you hit the corner...not to worry...saturday we will take a look at where your boat is sitting..either heavy in front or to light and adjust ...and if we are really nice to larry we can even match up tabs from Larry's formula which kills the corners.....never the less saturday will be here soon!!!.....What someone say Subway!!...I dont always feel crazy,but when I do,I prefer HD!! Stay thirsty my Friend's..
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Jun 15, 2011 at 09:54 AM.
Old Jun 15, 2011, 02:55 PM
USA, CA, Arcadia
Joined Jan 2009
99 Posts
Sweet. See you on Saturday. Quick question, are there power outlets at HD for chargers or do we bring our own power supply?
joeyjoed1 is offline Find More Posts by joeyjoed1
Old Jun 15, 2011, 04:52 PM
Larry
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,111 Posts
Quote:
Larry, what are eating for lunch? I all ready told my esposa to keep it simple(Subway) I like a stress free environment with lots of kicking back and meny tall tales.
You've herd the old saying " I'm gonna eat your lunch "; I was thanking of my "A" game on the water when I said " don't forget my lunch" pun' intended. so to answer your question' ( subway ) would be fine..
Prop'er is offline Find More Posts by Prop'er
Old Jun 15, 2011, 04:59 PM
Larry
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikyrik2112 View Post
Yeaaa buddy,Kool Joe,It was very kool to meet you on Saturday!Cant wait for Saturday for some more Fun......hey Joe I have had a Formula Fastech and loved that boat as Larry can probably tell you also..I'm glad you got the 2.4....I will tell you that if the boat runs good in the straights and then you hit the corner and gets all weird I would tell you that those trim tabs in the back have alot to do with the way it handles turns and chop...I had to take all day one time to adjust the tabs run after run...if they are too low it will slow down your speed run heavy get squirly when you hit the corner...not to worry...saturday we will take a look at where your boat is sitting..either heavy in front or to light and adjust ...and if we are really nice to larry we can even match up tabs from Larry's formula which kills the corners.....never the less saturday will be here soon!!!.....What someone say Subway!!...I dont always feel crazy,but when I do,I prefer HD!! Stay thirsty my Friend's..
Joe! Ditto what RikyRik say's. He has had a Formula Fastech that was just unbeleivablly fast and quick on the turn. I am still learning my boat and it is fuuun. Saturday will be the best time to dile-in your FE. See you there.

I'll have to miss the lake on Thursday, Change of plans be out on
Saturday....
Last edited by Prop'er; Jun 15, 2011 at 09:56 PM.
Old Jun 15, 2011, 08:16 PM
HDV
The Rock, Tujunga Ca.
Joined Dec 2009
428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prop'er View Post
You've herd the old saying " I'm gonna eat your lunch "; I was thanking of my "A" game on the water when I said " don't forget my lunch" pun' intended. so to answer your question' ( subway ) would be fine..
Larry I get confused if we add food into our trash talking(one track mind).
I bought a new Tx so I'm good to go on Sat.
Old Jun 15, 2011, 08:52 PM
Larry
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,111 Posts
Quote:
Larry I get confused if we add food into our trash talking(one track mind).
I bought a new Tx so I'm good to go on Sat.
new transsss nawwww! don't make me eat my words..
Old Jun 15, 2011, 09:25 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,757 Posts
....hey Chad one quick note.....Back to the Tubing and Bending...I had to do some brass bending myself the other day with out the bender,used some socket's and stuff but what really worked 4 me instead of sand ...was....yup the flex shaft!........no really worked great stuck a kind of tight flex in the tube and worked great...just make sure you leave enough flex hanging out of one side so you can use some needle nose pliers to get it out!!!....hey Joe....yes we can use the power in the restroom that's closest to the Holy Boat Table!.............getting closer to HDV Fun Day!!!....
Old Jun 15, 2011, 09:29 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,757 Posts
Hey Roboat,changed my mind....yes I will sell the Godspeed R2 cat...if you want...let me know....Hull and hardware with Original Shaft that has never given me any trouble....and comes with a Laker purple Hatch............
Old Jun 16, 2011, 09:31 AM
HDV
The Rock, Tujunga Ca.
Joined Dec 2009
428 Posts
Cool thanks RR.
Looking forward to this weekend;yak,boats and buds.
Old Jun 16, 2011, 06:31 PM
Larry
Tujunga
Joined Jan 2009
1,111 Posts
Wait'n for Saturday

Batteries are charge'n and its only Thursday...........................
Old Jun 16, 2011, 09:09 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,757 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prop'er View Post
Batteries are charge'n and its only Thursday...........................
I've been charging all Weeek!!!!!Tired...
Old Jun 16, 2011, 11:17 PM
EJE
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Jul 2010
75 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikyrik2112 View Post
I've been charging all Weeek!!!!!Tired...
Just get that Mean Machine ready, cuz its on now
EJE is offline Find More Posts by EJE