HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 27, 2009, 02:50 AM
College Station, Texas USA
Joined Mar 2001
432 Posts
Discussion
Esm/kmp Warbirds ARRIVED!!! UPDATES FOR NOVEMBER SHIPMENT!

Ladies and Gents...

Just an FYI.... VQ WARBIRDS is carrying the ESM line of warbirds (formerly KMP Branded line) They have been on PRE-SELL status , WEll.... now they are going to be changing to INSTOCK ready to ship status this coming week!

Check out the 1st wave of these fine models now:
http://www.vqwarbirds.com/aircraft.html ORDER NOW...MODELS shipping in a few....

the next wave will be arriving in NOVEMBER...
WE not only offer the fine line of VQ, ESM, KMP, and ASM models but we are
an AUTHORIZED CJM, ROBART and SIERRA PRECISION DEALER... WE are stocking most SIERRA GEAR for the ESM/KMP line...

Email me for any special needs for any other brands... info@vqwarbirds.com

_see you at the hangar!

-TOMAS
VQ WARBIRDS
"KEEP 'EM FLYING"
nemesis4u is offline Find More Posts by nemesis4u
Last edited by nemesis4u; Oct 08, 2009 at 09:47 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2009, 11:58 AM
Joined Mar 2001
432 Posts
LADIES and GENTS>.. THE LONG AWAITED IMAA LEGAL 83" F-7F TIGERCAT and 80" STUKAS are here!! Both versions D and B STUKAS ... plus the 70" line of 26cc SPITFIRES, SBDs, CORSAIRS, KI-84 Franks, ..

ORDER TODAY... these are shipping this week !!!

All customers who left deposits are being contacted to pay balance so we can ship asap!

All others please order here:

www.vqwarbirds.com

WE do have the SIERRA PRECISION RETRACTS INSTOCK for the CORSAIR, SBD DAUNTLESS and BF110 ZERSTORER. WE will expand to cover the others at your request!

SO MUCH WARBIRD for such low prices.... now is the time to fly VQ WARBIRDS !!!!!!
PROUD VQ, ASM, KMP, ESM WARBIRD DEALER

-CHEERS!

-TOMAS
VQ WARBIRDS
"KEEP 'EM FLYING"
Old Sep 28, 2009, 04:17 PM
Mission Viejo, CA
Joined Dec 2005
1,925 Posts
Okay Tomas! I am saving up to get one of the Stuka's.
KentuckyColonel is offline Find More Posts by KentuckyColonel
Old Oct 02, 2009, 07:54 PM
Joined Mar 2001
432 Posts
JUST SOLD OUT THIS MORNING of the ESM JU-87"B" ...

We have less than 9 JU-87"D" STUKAS left...

INVENTORY is dropping rapidly on the remaining SBD's, CORSAIRS, TIGERCATS, SPITFIRES, and KI-84s....

ORDER SOON... THEY WILL SELL OUT! http://www.vqwarbirds.com/aircraft.html

-TOMAS
VQ WARBIRDS
"KEEP 'EM FLYING"

www.vqwarbirds.com
info@vqwarbirds.com
Old Oct 05, 2009, 02:28 PM
Joined Mar 2001
432 Posts
JUST SOLD OUT of the ESM JU-87"D"... so both 80" IMAA LEGAL STUKAS are sold out..

WE still have limited INVENTORY of SBD's, CORSAIRS, TIGERCATS, SPITFIRES, and KI-84s, BF-110s

ORDER SOON... THEY WILL SELL OUT! http://www.vqwarbirds.com/aircraft.html

-TOMAS
VQ WARBIRDS
"KEEP 'EM FLYING"

www.vqwarbirds.com
info@vqwarbirds.com
Old Oct 05, 2009, 04:44 PM
Mission Viejo, CA
Joined Dec 2005
1,925 Posts
Tomas,

Happy to see the success of your sales...sorry that I wasn't prepared to order one so quick!
Old Oct 06, 2009, 04:06 AM
Ldm
United States, PA, Conestoga
Joined Jun 2006
8,031 Posts
I am saving for Dauntless , my concern is that the CG and flight reports have been less then steller
Ldm is online now Find More Posts by Ldm
Old Oct 06, 2009, 03:06 PM
Joined Oct 2007
5 Posts
ESM JU-87B Stuka arf

Hi Guys! I'm not-so-patiently waiting for either some info on, or delivery of, my pre-paid ESM (KMP?) VQ Warbirds Ju-87B Stuka! There's no contact phone number available, and the only response I've gotten to my numerous e-mails is an automated reply, touting the new arrivals and "sold-out" status of both the "B" and "D" model Stukas, as of 10/5/09! (mine was paid in full on 9/30/09) I'd just like to know what's going on, as this is my first order from them. (shipping confirmation, tracking number?) I was hoping to order a pilot and gunner figure for my plane, as well, but got no response to that e-mail either. Anyone else sharing my experience? I've always heard good things about their planes, but this is my first experience with the "no contact number" senario. The website says "most e-mails answered the same day", but all I've gotten is the same automated replies to all of my inquiries. They sure were quick to request payment for the balance after I made my deposit! (I'm guessing that was automated, too!) Come on, Tomas! What gives? Most people like to be able to talk to a "real person", especially when it concerns their hard-earned money! Very Frustrating! Blair
space cowboy is offline Find More Posts by space cowboy
Last edited by space cowboy; Oct 06, 2009 at 03:22 PM.
Old Oct 06, 2009, 04:31 PM
Joined Oct 2007
5 Posts
Stuka!

Hi Guys! I stand corrected! Tomas e-mailed me personally today, and let me know that my Stuka was on the way! He also addressed my other questions, as well! I guess people just get busy, sometimes! I'll post more info on my plane when it arrives! I'm looking forward to getting it! Blair
space cowboy is offline Find More Posts by space cowboy
Old Oct 06, 2009, 05:11 PM
Mission Viejo, CA
Joined Dec 2005
1,925 Posts
I have had nothing but excellent dealings with Tomas. Glad to see you got the information you were looking for. Trust me on this, despite your initial misgivings, you'll learn to appreciate your dealings with VQWarbirds too.
Old Oct 06, 2009, 10:10 PM
Ldm
Joined Jun 2006
8,031 Posts
Thomas =#1 first class , always , no doubt .
I told my buddy to order from him , he did , one corsair , served up today , arrived first class with no damage !!!
Lou
Old Oct 08, 2009, 09:53 AM
Joined Mar 2001
432 Posts
HI BLAIR.... Just saw your post.... so HELLO!! Yes... you PRE-PAID before they arrived... We posted on 10/5 all available units were SOLD OUT so as not to oversell inventory...DID NOT mean we had shipped all units out... that is 2 different things.. ;-) as you found out....
We have to go and ship in order of payment rec'd etc... anywho... as you learned , yes we do get back to you in a timely fashion... we have a big heart for our customers and we are R/C WARBIRD ENTHUSIASTS FIRST! So we try to treat everyone the way we want to be treated...
NOW that you know yours is on the way... you can dream of Stukas flying overhead ;-)

OK... onto the PRODUCTION EFFORT..... this just in from the ESM FACTORY....

JUST AN UPDATE.... TAKING PRE-ORDERS FOR NOVEMBER DELIVERY.... new inventory of fine ESM WARBIRDS ARRIVING soon...
Just like the STUKA and others, you can be the first on the list and guaranteed one or many of the following:

ARRIVING NOVEMBER:
all these single engine WARBIRDS are only $299 they are all in the 70-73" wingspan range except the 95" wingspan B-25 and BF-110(instock now)
F8F BEARCAT
FW190
P47 CAMO
P47 SILVER
P51B
P51D
B-25's are now only $459.00

WEBSITE BEING UPDATED TODAY...CHECK BACK LATE this EVENING TO PRE=ORDER, www.vqwarbirds.com
or email me direct at info@vqwarbirds.com to get on "THE LIST"

-TOMAS
VQ WARBIRDS
"KEEP 'EM FLYING"
Old Oct 08, 2009, 09:59 AM
Joined Mar 2001
432 Posts
OH and KC, LDM, BLAIR , MIKE EARLY and all you guys and gals...

If you want to know where I fly .... check out my home club field :

www.bomberfieldusa.com it is a great facility... only 45 minutes from home...WELL WORTH THE DRIVE !!!!!!! FLOAT POND, MAIN RUNWAY, COVERED PAVILLION, R/C TANK BATTLE FIELD... R/C WARBIRD/TANK ENTHUSIAST DREAM !!!!!!!

C'MON DOWN anytime you are in the area... email me and we can get together to fly sometime....

-TOMAS
VQ WARBIRDS
"KEEP 'EM FLYING"
Old Oct 08, 2009, 09:55 PM
Ldm
Joined Jun 2006
8,031 Posts
Tomas , nice field !!! Is that near houston , I get to SanAntonio all the time , I may take a hop over !!!
Are you getting in more Dauntlesses ?
I may have to pick up an Fw190 , now that I spent the past 9 months bashing my CMP verson lol
Old Oct 09, 2009, 01:17 AM
Joined Mar 2001
432 Posts
LDM.... we are due EAST off I-10 take 359 north to Monaville....

directions: http://bomberfieldusa.com/dir.htm

ANYTIME LET ME KNOW in advance...see what we can do.....SUNDAYS are best for me........

WE have a few SBD Dauntless left... with SIERRA RETRACTS instock for it too!!!!!

-CHEERS!

TOMAS
VQ WARBIRDS
"KEEP 'EM FLYING"
www.vqwarbirds.com