HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 21, 2009, 01:03 PM
Both feet all the way
Brantford, Ontario, Canada
Joined Feb 2009
209 Posts
Rave
Horizon Hobby Rocks

I cannot believe the customer service I received from Horizon Hobby.

Back in August I had a rather severe crash due to a failed HXT900 servo and as a result there was some major damage to my HK450. When the bird hit a fence the blades were forced into the frame and actually managed to shatter the case on the main AR7000 receiver and knock it out of the frame. The wires to the remote were also caught which ripped it out of the plug.
I sent the unit back to Horizon Hobby, Spectrum Repair figuring the may be able to put a new case on and repair anything that needed it. I included a note asking them to let me know the repair costs.
Since I had not heard anything I decided to follow up today.
I was told that the item was returned to me Sept 14 and had been REPLACED AS A COURTESY TO THE CUSTOMER

That kind of customer service needs to be applauded. In todays economic woes especially. They new I was prepared to pay yet they still did it no charge.

Way to go Horizon.

Russ Dee
russdee is offline Find More Posts by russdee
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 21, 2009, 03:59 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2009
9,379 Posts
Horizon support is about as bulletproof as it gets.
arbilab is offline Find More Posts by arbilab
Old Sep 24, 2009, 03:45 PM
bluefield va.
Joined Sep 2009
319 Posts
I purchased new P51 mustang that had small wing damage,they also sent out a new replacement w/decals asap! DITO GOOD COMPANY!
grasschopper is offline Find More Posts by grasschopper
Old Sep 26, 2009, 08:12 AM
Axes & Blades-Cutlery & Helis
West Monroe NY
Joined Feb 2009
3,365 Posts
I sent 2 bad 2in1s back, one was DOA and second failed in flight. 2 weeks later (last Thursday) I got a rather large box with 2 new 2in1s.... It sucks to get stuff bad, but these guys have always taken care of it. The current record is:
1 mCX 5in1 board
1 Parkzone Sukhoi
2 EFLH1039 2in1 controllers

I did get a DOA mSR but I exchanged that at my LHS.

Sounds like allot of stuff...if you only knew how much I've spent this is a small percentage

I really like HH stuff!
ewoodcox is offline Find More Posts by ewoodcox