Joined Aug 2009
Tool Box Full of boat stuff
i had this tool box when i was into boats. i sold all my boats and kept this box just in case but i just do not care to get back into boats so the box is up for sale.
this is what you'll get:
1) plastic tool box 13"x7"x6"
2) new warehouse hobbies rub rail
3) used octura balanced and sharpened X572 prop
4) 2 drive shafts 1/4" diameter by 13" long - one is new and one used
5) 2 shaft/prop couplers
6) engine flush system that i made to flush out your motor/exhaust with the garden hose
7) super blue shaft lube about 65% full
8) zenoah g23/26 flywheel
9) J&G pull starter
10) used zenoah gray coil condition unknown
11) top shelf has a bunch of misc stuff like g26 base gasket, brass fuel tubing, screws, washers, etc.
12) bag of balloons for your receiver
this is a tremendous deal for any r/c boater at $50 plus $15 shipping to continental u.s.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Field/tool box for sale||Steve H.||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||2||May 05, 2003 05:24 PM|
|More Inexpensive Sanyo 800AR's on ebay, last box full being sold, these are the last||jasper135||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||0||Oct 22, 2002 02:23 AM|
|in box full||joe blosser||Site Chat||1||Jun 15, 2002 07:22 PM|