HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 15, 2001, 09:35 PM
Lambertville,nj, usa
Joined May 2000
352 Posts
Good Deals at NEAT fair

1. Sal and Carolyn at NESP: Tons of stock, lets make a deal table, lots of bits and pieces.
2. Jack at Supercraft Models: Good deals on micro servos and other small stuff.
3. Sean at Aero-Model: Hacker brushless motor/Jeti ESC combos at 10% discount and no tax/shipping.
4. RadicalR/C: Huge assortment of pre built Battery packs at decent prices.
If you didn't make it today (sat.) try to get there tomorrow, you won't be disapointed.

Ed
ED B is offline Find More Posts by ED B
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 15, 2001, 09:58 PM
MK
NJ
Joined Feb 2001
1,094 Posts
To add to Ed's list:

Dave at Radical R/C has the SuperNova $110. Sold out pretty quick and I don't know if he has more.

Fred Marks from FMA has the SuperNova for $115 in case Dave is out.

Azarr has 5 pairs of Anderson power poles for $5.

GREAT show and lots of turnout despite the nation's tragedy. Try to make Sunday if you can.
MK is offline Find More Posts by MK
Old Sep 17, 2001, 03:18 PM
Electric Columnist
Fuquay Varina, NC
Joined Dec 2000
760 Posts
I hope you guys checked out the "make a deal" table at NSP. They had some really good stuff there and were taking reasonable offers on it.....even some that were a bit unreasonable that were good for the buyer, but Carolyn is gonna swat Sal when she sees some of the prices he sold stuff for

The vendor support was excellent and the prices were equally good. It's always great to go and put your hands on the stuff and talk to the guys making/selling it.
Greg Gimlick is offline Find More Posts by Greg Gimlick
Old Sep 18, 2001, 01:25 PM
San Diego, CA
Joined Sep 2001
32 Posts
Speaking of the SuperNova...I was wondering if this was the same model....for $99! It says 4 - 24 cells, while the FMA description is 1 - 25 cells. But FMA only sells a 1 - 25 cell charger by the name of SuperNova, so it must be a typo. I put an order in, I'll let you know if the right one shows up.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/mainhobby/fmasupdigmul.html
Exis is offline Find More Posts by Exis
Old Sep 18, 2001, 01:46 PM
MK
NJ
Joined Feb 2001
1,094 Posts
Damn! I could have saved myself $15. I'm pretty sure the 4-24 cells is a typo. A SuperNova is a SuperNova.
MK is offline Find More Posts by MK
Old Sep 19, 2001, 06:28 PM
Corvallis, OR
Joined Mar 2000
1,164 Posts
I didn't attend the NEAT fair but used to attend KRC. I always loved the NES booth bec. of their good prices. Sal introduced me to Kontronik products w/c I think is one of the best and I've been hooked ever since. Prior to the NEAT fair, I bought 2 Kontronik BL/SL controllers for a "steal" price. That's why I don't feel so bad missing event.

Ron Vallejo
electricrcflyer is offline Find More Posts by electricrcflyer