HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 03, 2013, 04:32 PM
Oh no not another one
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire UK
Joined Jan 2011
275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Hammer View Post
I have some stock from McMaster Carr, I'd be happy to send you a piece for your CB100 tail boom. The material I have is extremely light and fits the CB100 perfectly.

Regards,
John
Thanks John, that would be great. I will send you a pm.

Regards

Ian
eyemdee is offline Find More Posts by eyemdee
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 05, 2013, 12:21 PM
T-REX 250 -450-500-600-700G
ITALY, PAVIA
Joined Mar 2009
344 Posts
Also with a strong steel tail boom a main frame connect could ever break-up. I found that solution: hope could help
I-FELN is offline Find More Posts by I-FELN
Old Jan 15, 2013, 02:08 AM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Jul 2012
118 Posts
hi guys ,
I have my cb100 since summer but coulndt really find a chance to fly it since whenever I flew it I always faced to some problems. This time the problem is: heli is hovering only 10 cm with full throttle. I have removed the connector between speed control and tail motor. I mean, now the tail motor directly connected to the speed controll with no connector. I also have changed the walkera battery conncetor to jst connector.do you think is it the problem? thanks a lot in advance.
letsstart78 is offline Find More Posts by letsstart78
Old Jan 15, 2013, 03:43 AM
Oh no not another one
Joined Jan 2011
275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsstart78 View Post
hi guys ,
I have my cb100 since summer but coulndt really find a chance to fly it since whenever I flew it I always faced to some problems. This time the problem is: heli is hovering only 10 cm with full throttle. I have removed the connector between speed control and tail motor. I mean, now the tail motor directly connected to the speed controll with no connector. I also have changed the walkera battery conncetor to jst connector.do you think is it the problem? thanks a lot in advance.
Have you tried another battery?
Old Jan 15, 2013, 02:48 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Jul 2012
118 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyemdee View Post
Have you tried another battery?
yes I have tried with 6 different batteries : ) also soldered the wires to make sure that they are connected properly.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 03:04 PM
USA, Eastern Ohio
Joined Jan 2005
974 Posts
How about a drop of oil on the motor bearings?
Tag1260 is offline Find More Posts by Tag1260
Old Jan 15, 2013, 03:23 PM
Oh no not another one
Joined Jan 2011
275 Posts
Trying to rule out the obvious things first. You haven't got the transmitter switched to half rates have you? If it is a WK2403 the top left switch should be UP (off) for max power. If the switch is down then the pot next to it varies the throttle from 30 - 80% and needs to be at least half way right (clockwise) to get decent lift.

How long do the batteries last on a charge? I recently had to dispose of 5 "non Walkera" batteries which looked new and charged normally but went to low voltage after less than 30 seconds. Only 2 out of 7 were original Walkera batteries and had decent power!
Old Jan 15, 2013, 03:40 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Jul 2012
118 Posts
my tx is 2402 I didnt change anything on TX. everything was good until i did those modifications. my batteries are new. this problem is weird. is there anyway to adjust the TX for more throttle?
Old Jan 15, 2013, 04:43 PM
Oh no not another one
Joined Jan 2011
275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsstart78 View Post
my tx is 2402 I didnt change anything on TX. everything was good until i did those modifications. my batteries are new. this problem is weird. is there anyway to adjust the TX for more throttle?
I knew I read this somewhere!

Aux setting.

Check that the AUX setting is OFF on that TX - ON is beginners mode.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 07:31 PM
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Jul 2012
118 Posts
thanks for the help, but it is already off.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 08:04 PM
Joined Jan 2012
22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Hammer View Post
I have some stock from McMaster Carr, I'd be happy to send you a piece for your CB100 tail boom. The material I have is extremely light and fits the CB100 perfectly.

Regards,
John
loved your setup seen it last year and used it on mine but I used solid carbon fiber for the boom, Jason's horizontal & tail fins with struts the tail is indestructible! Looks great and running the 2605a Rx makes the bird a lot of fun with a 2801 Pro Radio.

Wow this thread Got Revived I am attatched to these little guy's. Devo will change everything and already has. Gotta love open source!
HeliIntervention is offline Find More Posts by HeliIntervention
Old Jan 17, 2013, 11:11 PM
Joined Oct 2012
802 Posts
I am being offered a brand new 'old stock' for $120. Is it worth it at this price?
Note: I already have a v911 and also a Wasp Nano CP.
Lentar is offline Find More Posts by Lentar
Old Jan 21, 2013, 01:11 PM
Joined Jul 2010
361 Posts
Cb100 tail motor replacement

Guys,
mine is not anymore stable on Yaw and Tail motor is not regular.
I'd like to replace the BL motor.
Is it suitable this one: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...X_FBL100_.html

thanks
hot wings is online now Find More Posts by hot wings
Old Jul 10, 2013, 10:08 AM
Espaņa, CT, Barcelona
Joined Mar 2010
107 Posts
Hi
one of the servos in my cb100 just died, and I need to replace it. I found the price for the stock one is too much. Anyone has changed servos with any from hobbyking?

thanks
graffin639 is offline Find More Posts by graffin639
Old Jul 10, 2013, 01:26 PM
Pro at Uncontrolled Landings
SoCal, Pruhdoe Bay AK
Joined Oct 2009
200 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by graffin639 View Post
Hi
one of the servos in my cb100 just died, and I need to replace it. I found the price for the stock one is too much. Anyone has changed servos with any from hobbyking?

thanks
I have not. I find the stock servos fit (pins that hold them in the air-frame) and work well with all the Walkera Electronics. Not sure if they "can" be substituted, may be a proprietary thing. If you do find a substitute, I would recommend replacing both servos, and post what you find.
Tattooface is online now Find More Posts by Tattooface