HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 16, 2009, 04:30 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2009
738 Posts
Discussion
Walkera 4G6 & Walkera CB100 Shipments

Walkera CB100 shipment just arrived at www.wowhobbies.com today. This is the first and only U.S. shipment thus far and the CB100 will be posted at our website later tonight.

We are still waiting for Walkera to finalize their first shipment of 4G6. Please remember that all CB100 & 4G6 you purchase from us will be triple tested. First by Walkera, then by WowHobbies in China and then a third and finally check before it's shipped to you from WowHobbies in California.
wowhobbies is offline Find More Posts by wowhobbies
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 16, 2009, 04:55 PM
Jesus Freak
AtTheCross's Avatar
Southern CA
Joined Oct 2008
3,209 Posts
spare parts come in with the heli?
AtTheCross is offline Find More Posts by AtTheCross
Last edited by AtTheCross; Sep 16, 2009 at 05:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2009, 05:40 PM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2009
17 Posts
Is it double brushless?
coastsguardian is offline Find More Posts by coastsguardian
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2009, 05:43 PM
If it flies, I can crash it.
sleb's Avatar
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Joined Nov 2003
1,509 Posts
coastguardian,
The cb100 is double brushless.
sleb is offline Find More Posts by sleb
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2009, 06:39 PM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2009
17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleb
coastguardian,
The cb100 is double brushless.
Thank you, sleb. Yes, that's just confirmed because I just drove there and picked it up.
coastsguardian is offline Find More Posts by coastsguardian
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2009, 07:54 PM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,149 Posts
Why do you keep SPAMMING this forum with your GARBAGE posts about your company when you are NOT a site sponsor??? I dont care if you were selling this heli for $1. I would NEVER buy from you for sure now. What you are doing is WRONG and you are NOT welcome here on RCG. You would NEVER get away with this GARBAGE on Run Ryder. The mods are VERY strict when it comes to CHEATING them by SPAMMING the forums with free adverisements. I dont know why RCG does not BAN you. I think the mods should WAKE UP. It is real easy to check all your posts to verify they are all SPAM. The only reason you get away with it is because your SPAMMING posts are not daily. Anyone who reads this and purchases from wow is supporting a company that takes advantage of this forum for personal monetary gain. Also remember this GREED may someday be the downfall of you and your company.
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 16, 2009, 07:57 PM
Registered User
lazer155's Avatar
Phoenix, Arizona
Joined Jan 2009
1,421 Posts
In that case I wont be buying from them. I didnt know they werent a sponsor.
lazer155 is offline Find More Posts by lazer155
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2009, 08:25 PM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,149 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer155
In that case I wont be buying from them. I didnt know they werent a sponsor.
Not only are they NOT sponsors but if you click on the posts # you can see every post is SPAM. This site was designed for RC'rs helping each other with their knowledge. They NEED site sponsors to keep the site running. Without site sponsors their would be NO RCG. Think of the server space they use. That cost alot of money. It is not like just hosting a website as you are only allowed so much bandwith(think its called that). A forum like this uses hundreds times more space than a typical website. If you look at John from RC Hobby Helicopter nic it says site sponsor. That is so he and others who sponsor get the recognition they deserve.
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 16, 2009, 09:09 PM
Registered User
lazer155's Avatar
Phoenix, Arizona
Joined Jan 2009
1,421 Posts
Yep youre right just advertisements. +1 for john being a sponsor
lazer155 is offline Find More Posts by lazer155
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2009, 09:30 PM
Registered User
Australia...we live inverted.
Joined May 2008
5,409 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony
Why do you keep SPAMMING this forum with your GARBAGE posts about your company when you are NOT a site sponsor??? I dont care if you were selling this heli for $1. I would NEVER buy from you for sure now. What you are doing is WRONG and you are NOT welcome here on RCG. You would NEVER get away with this GARBAGE on Run Ryder. The mods are VERY strict when it comes to CHEATING them by SPAMMING the forums with free adverisements. I dont know why RCG does not BAN you. I think the mods should WAKE UP. It is real easy to check all your posts to verify they are all SPAM. The only reason you get away with it is because your SPAMMING posts are not daily. Anyone who reads this and purchases from wow is supporting a company that takes advantage of this forum for personal monetary gain. Also remember this GREED may someday be the downfall of you and your company.
Not all of them are spamming....there are a few arguments with me mixed in for good measure!

Btw Agree.

Amp
Ampdraw is offline Find More Posts by Ampdraw
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2009, 11:45 PM
RC Helis: My Healthy Obsession
The OC, California
Joined Feb 2007
3,159 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony
Not only are they NOT sponsors but if you click on the posts # you can see every post is SPAM. This site was designed for RC'rs helping each other with their knowledge. They NEED site sponsors to keep the site running. Without site sponsors their would be NO RCG. Think of the server space they use. That cost alot of money. It is not like just hosting a website as you are only allowed so much bandwith(think its called that). A forum like this uses hundreds times more space than a typical website. If you look at John from RC Hobby Helicopter nic it says site sponsor. That is so he and others who sponsor get the recognition they deserve.
Agreed. Although I am just a flyer who wants everything first and right now, I do possess a fair and honest business ethic that I use in my own business. I am the owner/executive director of a drug and alcohol treatment center here in Huntington Beach, CA. The basis of recovery is truth and honesty. As a result, I have just had a conversation with Wow strongly suggesting they become site sponsors ASAP. Hopefully they will hear us and take the appropriate action.
dkfuji is offline Find More Posts by dkfuji
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2009, 11:52 PM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,149 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkfuji
Agreed. Although I am just a flyer who wants everything first and right now, I do possess a fair and honest business ethic that I use in my own business. I am the owner/executive director of a drug and alcohol treatment center here in Huntington Beach, CA. The basis of recovery is truth and honesty. As a result, I have just had a conversation with Wow strongly suggesting they become site sponsors ASAP. Hopefully they will hear us and take the appropriate action.
Wow should not feel like they have to sponsor this site but if they do not they should not take advantage and advertise here. Only time will tell.
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 17, 2009, 02:25 AM
Registered User
vista, Ca
Joined Nov 2006
640 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony
Wow should not feel like they have to sponsor this site but if they do not they should not take advantage and advertise here. Only time will tell.
You are right Wow should not feel like they have to sponsor the site but why not the more sponsors the better for the site RCG is a place we all need for help and support and Sponsors are who help keep RCG running.
buildem336 is offline Find More Posts by buildem336
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2009, 03:38 AM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2009
738 Posts
Wow agree with your comments regarding sponsoring RCGroups because of Wow's increasing presence in this forum and sponsorship is a natural next step.

A couple of months ago we have tried contacting RC Groups twice by clicking the "Our Sponsors" then "Advertising Page" then "Sponsorships are Available" and sending RCGroups a message inquiring about becoming a sponsor but got no answer. Is there a better way to contact RCGroups about sponsorship? May be we are not using the right email/contact. Can any one help? Thanks
wowhobbies is offline Find More Posts by wowhobbies
Last edited by wowhobbies; Sep 17, 2009 at 04:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2009, 04:06 AM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2009
738 Posts
Just sent RCGroups another sponsorship inquiry. Let's see if they respond. What is the proper way for sponsors to contact RCGroups?
wowhobbies is offline Find More Posts by wowhobbies
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Walkera 4G6 first impression. ehirobo Micro Helis 138 Mar 21, 2010 10:53 PM
New Product Walkera 4G6 and CB100 At RcHobbyHelicopter.com johnIn2SonAZ Micro Helis 546 Mar 21, 2010 12:34 AM
Cool a dream come true: new Walkera 4G6 - SD, Pitchtail 4G3 Size robZulu Micro Helis 774 Feb 27, 2010 12:25 AM
Discussion ▇ MSR killer Walkera CB100 heli and parts now available (4#3B replacement) sebtomato Micro Helis 40 Sep 16, 2009 07:59 AM
Discussion walkera 4g6 dkintx Mini Helis 1 Sep 01, 2009 08:22 PM