HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by bighead93, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 15, 2009, 11:50 PM
Live to fly
Sacramento
Joined Apr 2005
5,543 Posts
Discussion
Sacramento Capital Airshow!

This past weekend I got to enjoy a great airshow! The weather was perfect...the planes were awesome and I got to meet a real 3-D pilot and she was nice enough to take a couple of minutes to chat. Her name is Melissa Pemberton and she flies a SICK Edge 540. Her favorite maneuver is tumbling and if you haven't seen her fly check out her website. http://www.sportsgal.com/

I also got to finally see the F-22 Raptor in person and what a treat! It is amazing to see...and it truly looks fake as it flies through the air! Here are a couple of pics...GOOD TIMES!
bighead93 is offline Find More Posts by bighead93
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 16, 2009, 12:24 AM
Nevada
Joined Sep 2009
8 Posts
Air Show

I have read about Glacier Girl and got to see her fly last weekend in Fallon Nevada. It was a great air show. She flew formation with a P51, T38 and the F22. I wish i had a photo of that.
First time seeing the F22. Fat Albert was there along with a nice flight by a C17. Great photos. Thanks
davedel is offline Find More Posts by davedel
Old Sep 16, 2009, 12:48 AM
USA, CA, Mountain View
Joined Dec 2007
933 Posts
My daughter's best friend's uncle is a pilot of one of the F-18s. Her friend's family made the long drive to Sacramento for last weekend's show. Looks like some great planes. I really miss the show they used to have at Moffett here in Mountain View.
7rider is offline Find More Posts by 7rider
Old Sep 16, 2009, 10:45 AM
Live to fly
Sacramento
Joined Apr 2005
5,543 Posts
It was a great show...heading up the the Reno Air Races this weekend!
bighead93 is offline Find More Posts by bighead93
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by bighead93; Sep 16, 2009 at 10:50 AM.
Old Sep 16, 2009, 04:24 PM
Nevada
Joined Sep 2009
8 Posts
Reno

Are you interested in tickets? I have two GA with Pit pass wrist bands im not using.
davedel is offline Find More Posts by davedel
Last edited by davedel; Sep 16, 2009 at 08:13 PM. Reason: adding more info