HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 15, 2009, 05:18 PM
Joined Aug 2009
99 Posts
Discussion
Green Honey Bee FP V2, Green Rotor Fin?

I have been looking at these v2's for a while now and by looking at the pictures I was thinking the green one would come with a green fin, but I have seen some confusing pictures
http://www.xheli.com/4ches2grhobe.html

You see it and without the green tail there. I am guessing without the green tail happened because they put a green canopy on a red bird? Anyways why this is an issue for me is because I wanted a green v2, and that is what I ordered. But I had to cancel my first order because of an error on their end and everyone that ordered a green was going to get a red,so I replaced the order and the problem was supposed to be fixed. Well I still received a red heli, and now they just want to send me a green canopy, but shouldn't I be getting a green (not sure of name) rotor fin too? Is anything else different between the red and green?
Trinot is offline Find More Posts by Trinot
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 15, 2009, 05:40 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2009
226 Posts
Red is faster.Black is cooler and green is for St Patricks day.
willp3 is offline Find More Posts by willp3
Old Sep 15, 2009, 07:19 PM
Joined Aug 2009
99 Posts
Yes?
Trinot is offline Find More Posts by Trinot
Old Sep 15, 2009, 07:30 PM
Ontario, Canada
Joined Dec 2008
222 Posts
I'm pretty sure Willp3 is joking. It's just a color. Mechanically it's exactly the same.
green_one is offline Find More Posts by green_one