HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by slate, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 13, 2009, 04:58 PM
Joined Aug 2006
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Sold
E-flite Blade mSR - RTF - Spares & Extras

This is a like-new E-flite Blade mSR helicopter, RTF version. I have only flown this heli a couple dozen times. Everything is perfect and in like-new condition. In original box with all OEM tools, spare parts, manual. Comes with 2.4GHz transmitter, 4-battery charger, power supply for charger, two 120mAh 14C batteries, screwdriver, swashplate calibration tool, misc spare items.

Also includes the following spares/extras:

- 4 Common Sense RC 130mAh 15C batteries
- Main blades
- Tail rotor
- Flybar
- Blade grips
- Feathering spindle
- Landing gear/battery tray

This is a complete like-new RTF package. All you need is batteries for the transmitter. $149, plus shipping.
slate is offline Find More Posts by slate
Last edited by slate; Sep 13, 2009 at 05:03 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2009, 11:33 PM
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Aug 2009
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Is it mode 1 or 2 ??

Would you post to Queensland, Australia ??

Cheers

Jamie
WanchaiWarrior is offline Find More Posts by WanchaiWarrior
Old Sep 15, 2009, 12:42 AM
United States, AZ, Gilbert
Joined May 2005
168 Posts
Trader Rating: 55
Mind if I ask why you're selling it so soon?
carrera0to60 is online now Find More Posts by carrera0to60
Old Sep 15, 2009, 07:19 AM
Joined Aug 2006
3 Posts
Let's see... in order:

1) It is currently set to Mode 2, but can be changed quite easily I believe (someone correct me if I am wrong)

2) Only if Queensland, Australia is somewhere in the U.S. (Ha, ha... joking aside, shipping only to continental U.S.)

3) If you noticed my other postings, I am selling several of these helis... simply moving on to other things.

Thanks,

Hank
Old Sep 15, 2009, 07:59 AM
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Aug 2009
9 Posts
Well, mode 2 was good.

Only in the US of A in this day and age of a global market. Up to you fella.

Good luck with the sale
Old Sep 15, 2009, 01:13 PM
United States, OR, Independence
Joined Feb 2008
1,288 Posts
Trader Rating: 33
FWIW; if you don't mind me butting in; just trying to help.

If I am reading USPS Int'l. rates correctly it would cost in the neighborhood of $25 to ship this to Aus., as opposed to ~ $12 in Conus. This is not a huge jump and I'm sure a compromise is possible. I shipped to Ontario from OR. and it was only ~ 50% more. Int'l. shipping is getting more reasonable.

jim
Bing44 is offline Find More Posts by Bing44
Old Sep 15, 2009, 03:04 PM
Joined Aug 2006
3 Posts
Sorry. Didn't mean to offend anyone with my lack of sophistication in this "day and age of a global market"...

As near as I can tell, using USPS International Mail, shipping cost would be somewhere around $35? I would have to do more research to find the most cost effective shipping method and to be sure of quoting accurate cost. If you are game, I am willing to look into this further.

Thanks

Hank
Old Sep 15, 2009, 09:53 PM
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Aug 2009
9 Posts
No offence was taken mate. And in the same regard, none was meant from me either.

Postage does appear to be more expensive from the States, Ive noticed this from ordering stuff from MIA before.
Eg, for this size package its about 10 pounds from UK (thats the amount to ship this RTF package anyway), which is quite cheap.

And yes I am still game

Cheers

Jamie
Last edited by WanchaiWarrior; Sep 15, 2009 at 10:05 PM.
Old Sep 15, 2009, 10:18 PM
Joined Aug 2006
3 Posts
Okay... I will try to get an accurate shipping estimate with the most cost effective carrier. Give me a day or two to work on it. I'll send you a PM. Thanks.

Hank
Closed Thread