Duncanville, Alabama. USA
Joined Dec 2006
8,475 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypersprint View Post
I got to put a couple packs through my new to me (Thanks MLT) SC today

Thank You Scott & Ben

Rob
Don't forget to "Thank", your Lovely wife.
(She allowed you to buy the plane)...
And, she puts up with your, Addiction...

Jorge61
refugeefromcalif is offline Find More Posts by refugeefromcalif
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2009, 07:36 PM
Lets Make a Deal
Parrish, FL
Joined Apr 2008
7,292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by refugeefromcalif View Post
Don't forget to "Thank", your Lovely wife.
(She allowed you to buy the plane)...
And, she puts up with your, Addiction...

Jorge61
Oh, Ya, Right, My Wife Should I thank her before or after I tell her about the 42" Slick I bought from MLT today

I am in deep dodo.

Jorb
Hypersprint is offline Find More Posts by Hypersprint
Old Nov 28, 2009, 10:52 PM
OOPS
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,174 Posts
dang mlt you sell hyper your 42??HA.how bout that..theres a yellow vyper in the store at hh..may need to get it for a backup
Manta1 is offline Find More Posts by Manta1
Old Nov 28, 2009, 11:03 PM
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Dec 2006
13,752 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypersprint View Post

I am in deep dodo.

Jorb
Jorb ? Uhhhh....I believe the dodo is extinct ? So, that would be DUDU...dEeP dUdU I understand Ben will be adding 8' x 6' doghouse (no a/c or heat) to the current offerings sometime before Christmas !
Lonelasso is offline Find More Posts by Lonelasso
Old Nov 29, 2009, 01:53 AM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
27,681 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadamian75 View Post
2 Year old X9303. I have another year of warranty. It wasn't a signal loss. Just full aileron deflection at a touch or more of down elevator on all models.
Sounds like definitely a problem with the pot for the ailerons on the gimbal, or a wire is being pinched when you move the gimbal.

SteveT
SteveT. is online now Find More Posts by SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Nov 29, 2009, 08:23 AM
Lets Make a Deal
Parrish, FL
Joined Apr 2008
7,292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelasso View Post
Jorb ? Uhhhh....I believe the dodo is extinct ? So, that would be DUDU...dEeP dUdU I understand Ben will be adding 8' x 6' doghouse (no a/c or heat) to the current offerings sometime before Christmas !
Thanks, my spell check didn't pick that up

I have been in my RV for almost a year now, I could handle an 8x6 doghouse with no problem

Rob
Old Nov 29, 2009, 09:13 AM
May the Farce be with you...
Duncanville, Alabama. USA
Joined Dec 2006
8,475 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelasso View Post
I understand Ben will be adding 8' x 6' doghouse (no a/c or heat) to the current offerings sometime before Christmas !
I thought Ben was going to offer a Combo deal on the doghouse's.
It comes with a/c, heat, and a charging station for lipo's.

Jorge61
refugeefromcalif is offline Find More Posts by refugeefromcalif
Old Nov 29, 2009, 09:29 AM
Lets Make a Deal
Parrish, FL
Joined Apr 2008
7,292 Posts
I thought the move to the larger warehouse was to build a doghouse condo complex for us bad boys
Old Nov 29, 2009, 12:35 PM
shredding Ultracote since 2009
Frederick CO
Joined Jul 2009
338 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadamian75 View Post
Jeff,

It's not that bad. You could have a transmitter that gives full aileron deflection with even a breath of down elevator on ALL models. Makes inverted harriers turn into unexpected snaps. I'm sending it in. May not fly for a month. OK it can snow now.
Joe, I got a bad one also! I bough a new Aurora 9, was changing the TX battery and just for a second I plugged in the battery in reverse polarity (Yes it will go in reverse polarity and not hard to do)!

Poof sound and smoke and my new radio is fried! It's at Hitec and they have no parts as this is a new radio, now my radio is probably months out from being repaired!

I have not been flying much before I bough the Aurora 9 as my DX6i was having issues (and not really that good a quality to start).

I'm just about to buy another radio so I can fly... HAHAHAHAHAHAAHhahahhhahahh h*)&&#_$*$(&$($(&&&*&%*#*!!!!

Mike
routemech is offline Find More Posts by routemech
Last edited by routemech; Nov 29, 2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old Nov 29, 2009, 06:45 PM
For the Birds
California
Joined Jul 2004
400 Posts
I have been getting a few flights on my 300SC despite all the issues I am having with the ICE 100. I thought I would share a few pictures from the last week.

-Scott
Stagger_Wing is offline Find More Posts by Stagger_Wing
Old Nov 29, 2009, 08:21 PM
OOPS
USA, GA, Cochran
Joined Jun 2008
20,174 Posts
stagger,that second pic looks awsome with the see thru with the sun on the wings!! you can see the skeleton of the wings..gnarley bro!
Manta1 is offline Find More Posts by Manta1
Old Nov 30, 2009, 12:53 AM
Fort Collins Colorado USA
Joined Oct 2007
2,393 Posts
Mike,

Sorry to hear that. A radio going down is the worst since it takes out the whole fleet. WW Corrigan let me borrow his while mines getting mailed out. Super Great guy!

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by routemech View Post
Joe, I got a bad one also! I bough a new Aurora 9, was changing the TX battery and just for a second I plugged in the battery in reverse polarity (Yes it will go in reverse polarity and not hard to do)!

Poof sound and smoke and my new radio is fried! It's at Hitec and they have no parts as this is a new radio, now my radio is probably months out from being repaired!

I have not been flying much before I bough the Aurora 9 as my DX6i was having issues (and not really that good a quality to start).

I'm just about to buy another radio so I can fly... HAHAHAHAHAHAAHhahahhhahahh h*)&&#_$*$(&$($(&&&*&%*#*!!!!

Mike
jadamian75 is offline Find More Posts by jadamian75
Old Nov 30, 2009, 12:59 AM
Fort Collins Colorado USA
Joined Oct 2007
2,393 Posts
I got to fly the 330sc 5 more times today. It has over 50 flights now and I still love it. I'm still amazed at how it can be floaty when I want it to be and can snap very aggressively on command. It also does not seem to lose too much energy in a snap. I can usually set up another snap within 2 seconds. When I get the knife edge spin locked in its very fast. The 330sc is at the top of my list!!

Joe
jadamian75 is offline Find More Posts by jadamian75
Old Nov 30, 2009, 01:17 PM
Citizen #96
NE Denver, CO
Joined Sep 2007
731 Posts
Hey Joe, (Isn't that a song?)

Glad the TX is working for you.

I'm going out to LAMA to try and get some pics of Chris' new toy.

Steve
Steve Graham is offline Find More Posts by Steve Graham
Old Nov 30, 2009, 03:18 PM
Grass Valley California
Joined Jun 2004
2,469 Posts
Just talked to Rob at ADC and ordered a yellow 330 Sc. I paid a bit more because of the Ca tax, but there are already two red ones at our field and I just could not stand three of the same.

I madiened one for my flying buddy, and what I have to say is THIS THING IS LIGHT!!!

We fly on a grass field and taxing back the wheels got stuck in some long grass, bliped the throttle with full up to get out of the grass and it is 3" in the air, there is that split second just looking at it , not supposed to be in the air, I mean what is with that ? come back just in time to give a litttle throttle to set it back down. wheew! no damage

I had told my friends to get one, and after flying it decided I had better take my own advise.

Dennis
Dennis C is offline Find More Posts by Dennis C
Last edited by Dennis C; Nov 30, 2009 at 03:36 PM.