HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by cargomaster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 07, 2009, 05:10 PM
Oklahoma, USA
Joined Nov 2006
100 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
(slightly used...) Great Planes Revolver and Freestyle Rush.

Hi! I went to a recent fun fly and on the 2nd day me and another guy just missed a mid air collision. We were both about 2in above the ground and shot past each other and it scared the $%^# out of me and I accidently shove my Revolver into the dirt. He ended up looking over at my plane and crashed his. The revolver lost its gear first then ended up skidding along the grass leaving parts behind. The firewall got ripped off and the cowl was cracked and chipped. The rudder was also ripped off (not sure why it did). There is a small hole about the size of a quarter in the left wing. It really isn't that bad. I just don't feal like repairing it (I could if I really wanted to), but I don't want to trash such a beutifull airplane that is repairable. So I have decided to sell it as is. I am going to attach a couple of pictures after the crash. I also have a Freestyle Rush. I am wanting to sell them both. I will also attach pictures of both planes.

REVOLVER
I will include all of the aircraft (I have an extra cowl laying around that I will include also) along with all of the servos. It also has a on/off switch on one side and a charge jack on the other. The manual is laying around here somewhere so I'll throw it in too. Oh, and I can't forget the fuel tank. One more thing, I also had a wing bag that I had made out of a sleeping back at walmart, I'll put it in also.

Freestyle Rush
I recieved this a while back from a guy at the field. I havn't messed with it and it just isn't my type of plane. I doesn't have any documentation with it. I haven't done ANYTHING to it. It is the same as when I got it. It does have a throttle servo in it all ready. The wings and everything are ready. Pretty much all that needs to be done is the servos need to be installed (will only come with the included throttle servo) engine mounted, and the cowl cut. It does have a slight hole on the left side of the fuesalage, should be easy to cover up with monocote. I will include all of the plane including throttle servo, linkages, the engine mount, fuel tank, and cowl. I do not have the wing screws. That is all that I recieved when I got it.

Edit: One more thing, CONUS shipping only!
cargomaster is offline Find More Posts by cargomaster
Last edited by cargomaster; Sep 14, 2009 at 05:42 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 07, 2009, 05:49 PM
Joined Aug 2005
2,726 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
I believe your second plane listed is something other than a "U-Can-Do".
Here's a couple of links to both the 45 and 60 size versions.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXDUL8&P=0

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXBMZ6&P=0

Tail of your second plane looks "Yak-ish" to me!
DT56 is offline Find More Posts by DT56
Old Sep 07, 2009, 05:59 PM
Oklahoma, USA
Joined Nov 2006
100 Posts
Yeah, my dad and I weren't for sure what it was and I haven't seen the guy that I got it from in like 2 years, and I don't have any way of contacting him. I was thinking maybe $200-$250 for it all, you think thats a little high? Or can I go a bit higher?
Last edited by cargomaster; Sep 07, 2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old Sep 07, 2009, 06:52 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2009
91 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Man, no offense, but I'm so glad I never bought one of those toothpick planes.
EP/GP is never GP. I'm sticking with kits or planes with a real firewall and landing gear block. That's a shame.
meal-tube is offline Find More Posts by meal-tube
Old Sep 07, 2009, 07:07 PM
Oklahoma, USA
Joined Nov 2006
100 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meal-tube
Man, no offense, but I'm so glad I never bought one of those toothpick planes.
EP/GP is never GP. I'm sticking with kits or planes with a real firewall and landing gear block. That's a shame.
Thats kinda funny cause I had a guy tell me the exact same thing after it happened. Except for the GP part.
Old Sep 07, 2009, 09:23 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2009
91 Posts
Is the Tigre 61 ABC or ringed? Is it for sale separately?
Old Sep 07, 2009, 09:46 PM
Oklahoma, USA
Joined Nov 2006
100 Posts
ABC, and yes I will sell it seperately. PM sent. Do you want the pits muffler thats on it right now?
Old Sep 07, 2009, 10:15 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2009
91 Posts
I agree to the PM offer, I'll take both mufflers, payment goes out tomorrow, money order is ok?
Old Sep 07, 2009, 10:41 PM
Oklahoma, USA
Joined Nov 2006
100 Posts
Sounds great! I'll try to get it shipped tomorrow.

Alright the engine is gone and I have had one offer for the Revolver. Anyone want the almost completed 2nd plane for $125 plus shipping?
Old Sep 07, 2009, 11:14 PM
liv nvrtd
United States, NC, Salisbury
Joined Jun 2007
190 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
U-Can-Do is actually a Freestyle Rush (KMP or YT International)

http://www.leavesleyaviation.com/ind...arget=d80.html
notruthless is offline Find More Posts by notruthless
Old Sep 07, 2009, 11:19 PM
Oklahoma, USA
Joined Nov 2006
100 Posts
Ok, thanks! So anyone want a freestyle rush for $125 + shipping? Includes a throttle servo, cowl and plane + wings. It is virtually done, just pop in a couple of servos, put the engine in and cut the cowl and your done!

Edit: The aircraft transaction would preferably be done through ebay, if you can't, or absolutely won't do it through ebay tell me and we can arrange it some other way.
Last edited by cargomaster; Sep 08, 2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old Sep 10, 2009, 02:17 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2009
91 Posts
Received Super Tigre 61ABC today, well packaged, double boxed, even priority mail, thanks! Excellent shape, the plane is now tempting, but shipping puts it out of reach for me. Let me know when you get the spinner out. Thanks again.
Old Sep 10, 2009, 11:38 PM
Oklahoma, USA
Joined Nov 2006
100 Posts
Quote:
Received Super Tigre 61ABC today, well packaged, double boxed, even priority mail, thanks! Excellent shape, the plane is now tempting, but shipping puts it out of reach for me. Let me know when you get the spinner out. Thanks again.
Ok, the spinner was shipped out today.
Old Sep 11, 2009, 12:48 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2009
91 Posts
Thanks again.
Old Sep 11, 2009, 04:46 PM
Oklahoma, USA
Joined Nov 2006
100 Posts
Quote:
Thanks again.
No, thank you! Payment came into day, thanks!