HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 06, 2009, 06:45 AM
massachusetts
Joined Aug 2003
920 Posts
Discussion
Say anything negative

Nitroplanes
Saying anything negative about Nitroplanes will get you removed from this thread. This is what I wrote, and I got removed.
Warning Donít go to this site unless you donít mind getting E mails over and over from them - and then you canít get rid of them. You block them, you try everything to get rid of them, and they just keep coming back, popping up on other sites as well.
Did you know that companies like NitroPlanes R/C hobbies pays companies like Google to keep their adds on your computer. And once they get in to your computer you canít get rid of them.
This Really P*** Me Off . This is a very under handed way to try and get your business. I went on vacation once, and when I got back I had a half dozen E Mails from Tower Hobbies. I asked them to take me off their E Mail list and they did. This is what a good company dose. I will never do business with NitroPlanes or recommend them to anyone. Have A Great Day !
Once you go to their site you will be hassled for life.
Downwind 1 is offline Find More Posts by Downwind 1
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 07, 2009, 12:27 PM
Jeremy-I'm crash proof!
USA, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Mar 2008
4,204 Posts
No offense buddy but you make some wild claims here. I get occasional emails from them but your claim about Google ads is non sense. I'm going to bet you gave them your email address at some point. My advice if they don't have an opt out method give them a call. Also adding them to some sort of spam filter would be great. Gmail's works perfect.

Also I don't work for them or anything. Matter of fact I think some of their stuff is pretty low grade.

Maybe your post was removed so it gave you some time to think about the post and reword it a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downwind 1
Nitroplanes
Saying anything negative about Nitroplanes will get you removed from this thread. This is what I wrote, and I got removed.
Warning Donít go to this site unless you donít mind getting E mails over and over from them - and then you canít get rid of them. You block them, you try everything to get rid of them, and they just keep coming back, popping up on other sites as well.
Did you know that companies like NitroPlanes R/C hobbies pays companies like Google to keep their adds on your computer. And once they get in to your computer you canít get rid of them.
This Really P*** Me Off . This is a very under handed way to try and get your business. I went on vacation once, and when I got back I had a half dozen E Mails from Tower Hobbies. I asked them to take me off their E Mail list and they did. This is what a good company dose. I will never do business with NitroPlanes or recommend them to anyone. Have A Great Day !
Once you go to their site you will be hassled for life.
neck is online now Find More Posts by neck
Old Sep 07, 2009, 01:08 PM
AMA # L576
United States, OR, North Bend
Joined Sep 2006
2,225 Posts
Also if Nitroplanes won't honor your request to be removed from their email list, report them to the Federal Trade Commission at www.ftc.gov .
vhoward1122 is offline Find More Posts by vhoward1122
Old Sep 07, 2009, 05:15 PM
massachusetts
Joined Aug 2003
920 Posts
Neck:
First of all, Iím not your buddy, Maybe you like teller marketers, and after all they have to make a living too. No wild claims here. All you have to do is go to their web site, No need to give them your E mail address or buy anything as far as I know. It donít matter, I asked them to stop with the E mails many times, and I even put on a block. Some how they manage to get through now and then. ( Now as far as Google ) I use to get aviation weather with local ads. Guess who pops up in their ads now. I traced it back to Google. There is a way to ask Google to stop this ad, But itís a lot of work. It was Nitroplanes who found a way to use Google to do this in the first place. And as far as their E mails ads, you canít reply and ask them to stop. I donít mind getting E mail from venders I do business with. But when you ask them to stop they should stop. This is to let people know what their in for.
Downwind 1 is offline Find More Posts by Downwind 1
Old Sep 07, 2009, 08:40 PM
Jeremy-I'm crash proof!
USA, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Mar 2008
4,204 Posts
Whoa your a bit angry. Some people just spend every minute being mad. You want to bash a company go ahead. Your talking about Google ad sense. Google Ad sense it particully good at giving you pop ups for what your interested in. Nothing you can do to stop it really. Welcome to the internet sir.
Good luck with your qwest to put them under.
neck is online now Find More Posts by neck
Last edited by neck; Sep 07, 2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old Sep 09, 2009, 05:58 PM
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
Hello Downwind 1

We are sorry for the inconveniences to you. But we will not send customers advertisement emails. And it is first time to receive such kind of complainment.

Maybe a bug in the system. Could you please let me know your previous order No.with us so that I can find out your information/email address to fix this problem?

Or you can call us at Phone: 626-968-9860 to let us know.

Again, sorry for inconveniences to you.

Thanks
Jason
NitroPlanes.com
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed at Nitro Planes
nitroplanes is offline Find More Posts by nitroplanes
Old Oct 23, 2009, 11:17 PM
Joined Sep 2009
48 Posts
I don't think they really mean 100% satisfaction Guaranteed...

After purchasing a Guanli a-10.. I decided it was never meant to fly. My buddy and I bought one each, and we've been flying long enough to know when a plane is underpowered, and underperforming. His was even broken when it arrived- he called to exchange it, but Nitro wanted him to pay all the shipping, back to them, and for his new one...

I don't recommend them.
mfboi is offline Find More Posts by mfboi
Old Jan 20, 2010, 08:30 AM
pǝʇɹǝʌuı
Arizona
Joined Oct 2009
139 Posts
Yes, those A-10's are a major fail. I had one, and it actually flew faster falling off the table than it ever did under it's own power.
serasbach is offline Find More Posts by serasbach