HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Sep 04, 2009, 01:43 AM
USA, WV, Moundsville
Joined Oct 2006
2,778 Posts
Cool
generous club member made my day!

thought id post and tell my short story.. i was at the field today doing some flying.. talking with the other members.. a good friend said in passing "him and another guy were talking about a landing gear he had one at home " you should stop up too... load up i gotta clear out some stuff... and i have a good radio for your friend..

i thought cool i could use some odds and ends i thought maybe spinner or 2 some landing gear you know.. useful junk

well this is what i came home with

i was dumbfounded... for a guy that really doesnt know me very well "i was in the club for a few months.. moved away recently came back home been back up there just a few months now" to just hand off some nice gear this way... his reason.. its been hanging for 2 years.. its a great plane "planes" i just dont fly them

he just made my day my hobby is covered for a while i wont need a new plane for a while and i now have my very first big gasser

like i said just wanted to share my little story .. and say dont give up on ppl there are still some good ones out there

:edit.. yes i know theres a heresy in the picture!!"gasoline" but the rest are electric and this is my primary place of posting"
turbored21 is offline Find More Posts by turbored21
Last edited by turbored21; Sep 04, 2009 at 01:48 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 04, 2009, 02:07 AM
Epic Huckin'
Surrey, BC
Joined Jun 2007
2,388 Posts
Sorry, but I'm having trouble understanding what your saying.

But thats cool stuff you got.
paintball_kidz is offline Find More Posts by paintball_kidz
Old Sep 04, 2009, 02:34 AM
USA, WV, Moundsville
Joined Oct 2006
2,778 Posts
what im saying is the kindness of ppl lately and the honesty has been questioned alot.. the world is going downhill as most see it.. there are still some good folk left out there!
Old Sep 04, 2009, 03:30 AM
Brett
So Cal
Joined Apr 2002
5,287 Posts
Yeah, I'm having trouble understanding your first paragraph as well...can't quite tell what was going on there. But anyway, I get the jist of it.

Cool though...hope you make good use of that stuff.
bjaffee is offline Find More Posts by bjaffee
Old Sep 04, 2009, 07:00 AM
Joined Jan 2009
87 Posts
did you thank him?
mzfckr is offline Find More Posts by mzfckr
Old Sep 04, 2009, 08:42 AM
USA, WV, Moundsville
Joined Oct 2006
2,778 Posts
absolutely!