SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 19, 2003, 07:08 PM
Joined May 2003
66 Posts
BIG SMILE

Talk about having the ultimate smile on the face.. I will be logging several hour this week and most likely next week too in an Aeronca Champ. Talk about "STICK TIME".

Bill
hayman01 is offline Find More Posts by hayman01
Old Dec 07, 2003, 08:39 AM
Joined May 2003
66 Posts
WOO WHOOOO

I SOLOED the Aeronca Champ last Wednesday. I made two very nice landings but after the second landing my instructor said to stop so he could tell me what I need to correct on the last landing and the next thing I know he is on his way out the door. Did 4 solo take offs and landing. Can't even describe the feeling. I didnít think I was nervous but when I taxied back to the hanger and shut the ignition off I noticed the death grip I had on the Stick. My shirt tail is now hanging amongst, I'd say 50 to 75 others who have done it through out the years.

Did 6 solo T/O and landings the next day. Now I am grounded for probably a week or so because of snow and the runway being grass.

I'm still smiling

Bill
hayman01 is offline Find More Posts by hayman01