HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 28, 2010, 09:38 AM
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Sep 2008
65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujiber View Post
I've got the E-Sky 0905A 4ch USB controller and have no problems using it with RD Desk Pilot. It shows up as "ACD" in controls menu in RC Desk Pilot. Is it just not showing up, or is it not responding correctly to inputs?
Right, I got it working, I just had to restart the sim is all.

I really like it! Can't wait to see further advances.
Bigb1011 is offline Find More Posts by Bigb1011
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2010, 06:52 PM
Pompano Hill Flyers
Miami Lakes, Florida, USA
Joined Mar 2003
8,486 Posts
I've also found that you have to have your USB controller interface plugged it and working before you start R/C Desk Pilot. I believe that's true for any similar program, including the built-in flight simulator in Google Earth.
Miami Mike is offline Find More Posts by Miami Mike
Old Oct 02, 2010, 02:15 AM
Joined Aug 2010
5 Posts
win 7 x64

just installed latest beta on win 7 x64 ran a couple planes and the heli so far appears to be working flawlessly with only minor adjusting of a walkera transmitter i havent scanned all the pages in this thread yet so i may have missed if there are any more add on helis yet great job davy thank you.....B_5
Barney_5 is offline Find More Posts by Barney_5
Old Oct 02, 2010, 07:30 AM
Canada, BC, Victoria
Joined Jul 2009
140 Posts
Radian Pro video

Hi All..

Here's a teaser clip of the new Radian Pro which was demonstrated at the GenFail Airpark recentlly. There was lots of interest and people are eagerly awaiting the shipping date of late November.

Artwork and research by Eves, research testing and vid by yours truly. Will be nice to see how close we came.

RADIAN PRO simulation for RCDeskpilot (1 min 42 sec)
Metman is offline Find More Posts by Metman
Old Oct 02, 2010, 12:58 PM
Up Up and Away!
Joined May 2008
1,933 Posts
how do I add models to this program? I just put the folder in rc desk pilot /data folder but the model doesnt appear
lightspeeddud is offline Find More Posts by lightspeeddud
Old Oct 02, 2010, 02:13 PM
Canada, BC, Victoria
Joined Jul 2009
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightspeeddud View Post
how do I add models to this program? I just put the folder in rc desk pilot /data folder but the model doesnt appear
If you have the latest sim beta, you should see an aircraft folder. The model folder goes there.
Old Oct 02, 2010, 07:49 PM
Up Up and Away!
Joined May 2008
1,933 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metman View Post
If you have the latest sim beta, you should see an aircraft folder. The model folder goes there.
I got it working thanks
lightspeeddud is offline Find More Posts by lightspeeddud
Old Oct 03, 2010, 01:38 AM
Landin' On The Canopy BAD
Lee's Summit, MO
Joined Jan 2008
1,481 Posts
ive heard a lot about the parkzone radian being made for this sim. i just downloaded it and may i say wow! does anyone have the files for this? and also how do you download the files and get them to work? i put them in the files with the other planes and they arent showing up
F-86FLIER4LIFE is offline Find More Posts by F-86FLIER4LIFE
Old Oct 03, 2010, 09:00 AM
NJ + FL
Joined May 2003
17 Posts
I miss Franky! I keep looking for some new creation; but nothing is forthcoming. I hope going on vacation hasn't smothered his creative spirit!!

JerseyJohn
JerseyJohn is offline Find More Posts by JerseyJohn
Old Oct 03, 2010, 09:01 AM
No, I dont work for HH ;)
Southampton, Hampshire, UK
Joined Sep 2009
3,796 Posts
So how long until the radian will be posted?
Bowerz is offline Find More Posts by Bowerz
Old Oct 03, 2010, 09:05 AM
Canada, BC, Victoria
Joined Jul 2009
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-86FLIER4LIFE View Post
ive heard a lot about the parkzone radian being made for this sim. i just downloaded it and may i say wow! does anyone have the files for this? and also how do you download the files and get them to work? i put them in the files with the other planes and they arent showing up
Glad you like it. You'll need to download the last beta of the sim. Check out davy's blog on the site. That should help load planes. The two Radian files are not published yet.. We're still tweaking hope to be done this week. Also there's a new release of the sim nearly done based on feedback on the beta. Shoild be soon also, depending on real day jobs and their demands.
I've also got a test vid up on utube of the Radian sim..want to do a better one but it'll give a taste. Look me up as ubermetman on utube to find it.
Cheers
Old Oct 03, 2010, 07:07 PM
Lee's Summit, MO
Joined Jan 2008
1,481 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metman View Post
Glad you like it. You'll need to download the last beta of the sim. Check out davy's blog on the site. That should help load planes. The two Radian files are not published yet.. We're still tweaking hope to be done this week. Also there's a new release of the sim nearly done based on feedback on the beta. Shoild be soon also, depending on real day jobs and their demands.
I've also got a test vid up on utube of the Radian sim..want to do a better one but it'll give a taste. Look me up as ubermetman on utube to find it.
Cheers
cool thanks a bunch man really appreciate that! this sim deffinaetly rocks for the price! OH WAIT THERE IS NO PRICE! woot
Old Oct 03, 2010, 09:03 PM
Lee's Summit, MO
Joined Jan 2008
1,481 Posts
hey guys. i dont know if anyones posted this link up yet but heres some pretty cool stuff. http://gunnerson.homestead.com/files/rcdp_models.htm
Old Oct 04, 2010, 08:23 PM
Were..is..my..Super..Suit ..
United States, NE, Papillion
Joined Sep 2009
2,510 Posts
I want to make planes!!!

So i've had this crazy urge to start makeing planes for the sim and want to get started asap. Are you guys useing google scetch up?

j3tman,
j3tman is offline Find More Posts by j3tman
Old Oct 05, 2010, 09:02 AM
Joined Nov 2009
151 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3tman View Post
So i've had this crazy urge to start makeing planes for the sim and want to get started asap. Are you guys useing google scetch up?

j3tman,
Some people us google sketchup with the right plugins, I have not tried it myself yet.

I use MetaSequoia Le
http://www.metaseq.net/english/index.html

What ever 3D program you use it must save/export to the directX .x file format.
Eves is offline Find More Posts by Eves