SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old Oct 14, 2012, 03:20 PM
Stop scaring my donkey!
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
8,086 Posts
Gee, Frank, I don't think you deserve this....

Please keep up the good work, Frank.
JohnathanSwift is offline Find More Posts by JohnathanSwift
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 14, 2012, 03:21 PM
Promoting Model Aviation...
United States, CA, Tehachapi
Joined Nov 2005
24,918 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leccyflyer View Post
Sorry, but when revisionist history is presented, then one ought to expect that it is challenged. This is one of those cases. I am replying to the points being made in your posts and have made no comment whatsoever about you.
I've asked you nicely before and I'll ask you again. Your continued harassment is not welcomed. Please stop.

Frank
Murocflyer is offline Find More Posts by Murocflyer
Old Oct 14, 2012, 03:27 PM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,588 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murocflyer View Post
I've asked you nicely before and I'll ask you again. Your continued harassment is not welcomed. Please stop.

Frank
Like I said Frank, there is no harassment of anyone on my part. If accusations are made against me personally, as they have been here, then it is my choice whether to respond or not, and in what manner to respond.
leccyflyer is offline Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Old Oct 14, 2012, 03:29 PM
Joined Nov 2005
24,918 Posts
Quote:
Like I said Frank, there is no harassment of anyone on my part. If accusations are made against me personally, as they have been here, then it is my choice whether to respond or not, and in what manner to respond.
And so it continues...

You certainly are harassing me and a few others, but I am speaking for myself. Please stop.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 03:33 PM
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,588 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murocflyer View Post
And so it continues...

You certainly are harassing me and a few others, but I am speaking for myself. Please stop.
No Frank, I am not harassing anyone. You do not get to determine who may post, or what they may post, or when they may post, or what they may choose to respond to.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 03:36 PM
Stop scaring my donkey!
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
8,086 Posts
O.K., I don't have a dog in the hunt so I'll ask: "Please stop."

Frank is a nice, helpful guy, and I find his posts interesting.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 03:41 PM
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,588 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnathanSwift View Post
O.K., I don't have a dog in the hunt so I'll ask: "Please stop."

Frank is a nice, helpful guy, and I find his posts interesting.
What is it that you are asking me to stop? Stop posting to this thread or stop replying to false accusations? Sorry, but that isn't going to happen, for as long as such accusations are made.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 03:44 PM
Stop scaring my donkey!
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
8,086 Posts
Please stop trying to put Frank in a bad light, O.K.?
Old Oct 14, 2012, 03:45 PM
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,588 Posts
Quote:
Please stop trying to put Frank in a bad light, O.K.?
Seriously?

Read the posts Johnathon, and ask yourself, honestly, who is trying to put someone else in a bad light. Every single one of my posts addresses the issue, not the person. Every one.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 03:50 PM
Stop scaring my donkey!
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
8,086 Posts
Each contains an inference about the person, as I view it-if I'm wrong, so be it.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 03:53 PM
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,588 Posts
Quote:
Each contains an inference about the person, as I view it-if I'm wrong, so be it.
Inference is, by definition, on the part of the reader, not on the part of the writer. There is no implication in the writing that the points being addressed are about the person and my posts are directed at those points, not at any person.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 03:55 PM
Stop scaring my donkey!
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
8,086 Posts
When something is reasonably susceptible of more than one construction, the more likely one prevails over the least likely one: the tenor of your postings, I believe, are obvious, and by selecting this as the most reasonable inference, i.e., attempts to put Frank in a bad light, I am doing what most folks would do.

Simply put, the test for such things is "objective," not subjective: were it the latter, consequences could easily be escaped.

Now, that said, I'm done with you, too, and will not reply further.
Last edited by JohnathanSwift; Oct 15, 2012 at 07:41 AM.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 04:26 PM
Joined Nov 2005
24,918 Posts
Quote:
No Frank, I am not harassing anyone. You do not get to determine who may post, or what they may post, or when they may post, or what they may choose to respond to.
I'm pretty darn sure that 98% of all members here on RCG would have said:

"Oh I'm sorry Frank, that certainly wasn't my intent and I apologize if I offended you."

But sadly, that doesn't seem to be the case.

I don't what else I can say to you about this and all I ask is that you leave me alone and stop the harassment and RA.

It is apparent that you have some ax with me to grind and I have no clue what that might me. If I have offended you and said something mean toward you, then I apologize. Sometimes I say things that are strictly fact and I don't sugar coat what I say. It's just how I am.

So maybe it is best that you just simply ignore what I have to say in the future and that way you won't have to be so angry and feel the need to harass me any longer.

Does that sound like something you can handle? I do not like all this drama and stuff like this should be left down in the basement.

Frank
Old Oct 14, 2012, 05:20 PM
Illinois
Joined Sep 2001
23,369 Posts
Are the last dozen posts related to the fine points on "How we bring model building back" from it's non-existent demise? Model building is alive and well. Now, let's all move on!

Andy
AndyKunz is offline Find More Posts by AndyKunz
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 14, 2012, 09:33 PM
treefinder
SE MI
Joined Oct 2004
9,609 Posts
wow, you guys ought to take lessons from those crazy foamie scratch builders! Maybe it's the foam dust in our noses, but we just don't seem to get into these interminable pointless discussions.
springer is offline Find More Posts by springer
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread