HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Jared Penner, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 12:06 PM
Steinbach Manitoba Canada
Joined Jul 2009
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
are you looking to get a website for your flying club?

Hi Everyone

My name is Jared Penner. I am a avid RC pilot and am starting to lean how to build as well. But the whole reason for this post is to let everyone know that I would be willing to build web sites for your local RC club. It doesn't matter if it is a flying club or not.

Please take a look at a few samples of my past work. www.zabrentstudios.com
and please contact me at
jared@zabrentstudios.com

I will try to get back to you and ask a few questions if you are interested. The cost of this service would be minimal and mainly cover my costs and time.

I hope to hear from you and thanks for your time.
Jared Penner is offline Find More Posts by Jared Penner
Last edited by Jared Penner; Aug 24, 2009 at 01:30 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread