HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rcGman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 07:25 PM
Soaring in Sol Cal
San Diego, CA
Joined Jul 2007
266 Posts
Trader Rating: 57
Sold
Prather Little Toni .40 airplane kit ( SOLD )

-- SOLD --

I have an original Prather Little Toni kit (New in Box)

Prather use to make Pylon racing kits years ago and was the plane to have back than. The midget Mustang style plane is a great looking design.

This kit comes complete with fiberglass fuse, wing cores, a variety of parts, plans, instructions, etc. The plane kit has never been started and new in the original box. The parts are all in excellent shape, no damage of any kind.

These have been discontinued for a long time and are a great flying plane. In fact, I did a search here on RcGroups and could not find a kit that was listed for sale in several years.

The plane is designed for an engine .40 size, but a .36 - .46 engine could possibly fit as well for sport flying. Also, I saw a Prather Little Toni recently at the local Electric field here in San Diego that was converted to electric power and it flew great.

I will upload photos later tonight of the kit and everything that it comes with.

Thanks
rcGman is offline Find More Posts by rcGman
Last edited by rcGman; Aug 24, 2009 at 12:08 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 23, 2009, 01:55 AM
Soaring in Sol Cal
San Diego, CA
Joined Jul 2007
266 Posts
Trader Rating: 57
- Sold -
rcGman is offline Find More Posts by rcGman
Last edited by rcGman; Aug 24, 2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old Aug 23, 2009, 09:14 AM
Joined Aug 2009
1,263 Posts
Trader Rating: 65
Man does that bring back memories of flying F1. It was the hot plane for F1 racing along with the PoleCat.
Chuchuf is offline Find More Posts by Chuchuf
Closed Thread