SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 16, 2001, 02:10 PM
Castle Rock, Colorado
Joined Jun 2001
38 Posts
By all means head north to the Aerodrome. I think the airshows started last weekend so you should be in luck. Shows start at 2:30. They just rebuilt the Jenny this winter and it should be flying by now. Real nice job Ken did on her. Tom Smith-Contest Director-Rhinebeck Jamboree

[This message has been edited by Smitty (edited 06-16-2001).]
Smitty is offline Find More Posts by Smitty
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 16, 2001, 08:42 PM
USA, NY, Chestnut Ridge
Joined Jun 2000
1,694 Posts
Jim,

The Long Island Silent Flier are hosting a two day TD contest this weekend. If the weather holds for Sunday, there will be a bunch of us out there flying.

E-mail me if you're interested.

-B
Ben Diss is offline Find More Posts by Ben Diss
Old Jun 17, 2001, 01:00 AM
Administrator
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Nov 1998
5,425 Posts
In NY this weekend

My flight to Dallas got cancelled so I am "stuck" in Manhattan this weekend. I have an apartment here so I'm not looking for a place to stay, but I am looking for something to do.

Please email me if you are in the area and would be interested in going up to Rhinebeck with me on Sunday. Or if you have other fun ideas I'll do whatever. I just want to go somewhere and have fun and everyone I know in the area is out of town for the weekend.

Jim
jbourke is offline Find More Posts by jbourke
Administrator