SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bighank13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 18, 2009, 08:57 PM
Ahsville (just south of Columbus), OH
Joined May 2007
588 Posts
Trader Rating: 141
Sold
CLANCY AVIATION *40" Lazy Bee & Yard Bee Kits...New in Box...HARD2FIND!

This listing includes two Clancy Aviation Kits that are both complete...and READY FOR A NEW HOME! I purchased them from a gentleman off of Ebay last year and have since purchased several RTF Bees...so these are no longer needed (...and I can't build for beans anyway). I have personally inspected both of the kits and will give a detailed report below.

The Yard Bee was shipped in its oroginal triangualr-Priority Mail shipping box that used to be sent out by Andy Clancy, and it is my believe that it is complete and free from any damages. Heck...the wires that are used for the pushrods are still even there and the instruction plans/sheets are crisp and easy to read. This aircraft has not been started, whatsoever.

The 40" lazy be was also shipped in what was believed to be its original white box and also appears to be free from any damages. It appears to be compete with the exception of the yellow "To Build A Bee" instruction guide that came with them. These can be purchased on Ebay, or I may have a copy laying around here somewhere. The three sheets of instruction/ plans are crisp and easy to read, too. Anyway...to the best of my knowledge...everything else appears to there. Some of the die-cuts were pushed/cut-out, but they have been neatly labeled and carefully placed in a plastic bag. I also took a good look at the longer one-piece sides and the horizontal stab to see if they are in good order...and I am happy to say that they are.

I am asking $55 for the 40" Bee since it has been slightly started, which is well be low the asking price of these on Ebay or even in this forum. The asking price for the Yard Bee is $70 since it is being sold as a new, unstarted, hard-to-find kit. Both of the asking prices include safe packaging, Priority Mail shipping, and insurance. I have no problem with international shipping, with the new owner covering all shipping costs.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM. As my rating shows, I am an honest seller and have done the best that I can to describe these two kits in detail. Have a great night and THANKS for looking at this listing. Hank
bighank13 is offline Find More Posts by bighank13
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 18, 2009, 09:03 PM
smartsville, ca
Joined Apr 2008
147 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
i will take the lazy bee pm sent
mustang mark is offline Find More Posts by mustang mark
Old Aug 18, 2009, 09:08 PM
smartsville, ca
Joined Apr 2008