SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 21, 2009, 10:47 PM
Fly, Crash, Burn,
United States, CT, Danbury
Joined Jul 2008
667 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavochkin View Post
No I still havent received it!!! My source said they should of had it by Mon/Tues of this past week. I am in limbo just being impatient.....waiting. I wont be able to maiden it right away anyways. Its getting cold here and I just had back surgery(two disks were totally replaced in my lower back). I cant really walk yet.
Sorry to hear that lav. Hope you feel better soon,. we need more people like u on rcgs'/
f4addict is offline Find More Posts by f4addict
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 23, 2009, 02:18 PM
United States, CA, Dublin
Joined Sep 2008
1,010 Posts
Behold:
http://www.f35b.com/
Mtn_Commando is offline Find More Posts by Mtn_Commando
Old Nov 23, 2009, 09:29 PM
Greenville, SC
Joined Feb 2007
328 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggett View Post
WOW......your right, that B-2 listing at rc-batam is a real mess!

The first pic at the top is a cheap 2 channel plane. Below that they show a GWS B-2. Then further down yet they have some of Banana Hobbies pictures of the LX B-2. The description at the top is completely different that the "features" at the bottom! I wonder which one you would get for $329??

http://rc-batam.com/index.php?target...&product_id=10
My guess is none. Usually sites like this only last about a month or two until people catch on and cant get their money back. After stealing from as many people as possible, they shut down the website and start a new one. I really hope that I am wrong on this one.

If I am wrong (and I hope that I am), then rc-batam needs to fix their website and show some of their own pictures and video.
squirrlybird is offline Find More Posts by squirrlybird
Old Nov 23, 2009, 09:31 PM
Greenville, SC
Joined Feb 2007
328 Posts
Is bananahobby the only US distributor for the SU-47? I have nothing against banana, I just like to look and compare.
Old Nov 23, 2009, 09:33 PM
Suspended Account
Mokena,Illinois -United States
Joined Oct 2006
5,826 Posts
Mine is for sure on the way now. It did ship out today so I should see it by friday/sat maybe monday with the holiday though. Got E-mail from the shipper.
lavochkin is offline Find More Posts by lavochkin
Old Nov 23, 2009, 09:37 PM
Ready to fly MRs
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
5,082 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrlybird View Post
My guess is none. Usually sites like this only last about a month or two until people catch on and cant get their money back. After stealing from as many people as possible, they shut down the website and start a new one. I really hope that I am wrong on this one.

If I am wrong (and I hope that I am), then rc-batam needs to fix their website and show some of their own pictures and video.
Batam has been around for a long time. To me it just looks to be less than a half-ass job at creating a website.
Sid3ways is offline Find More Posts by Sid3ways
Old Nov 23, 2009, 09:44 PM
Greenville, SC
Joined Feb 2007
328 Posts
Good to know

I was hoping to be wrong. It is hard to say no to such a low price if this is indeed what they are advertising.

Thanks for clearing me up. Sorry if I came off rude, but I am sure that anyone can understand the skepticism. I am still going to wait until reports start comming in.

Thanks
Last edited by squirrlybird; Nov 23, 2009 at 11:40 PM.
Old Nov 23, 2009, 09:46 PM
Ready to fly MRs
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
5,082 Posts
Everyone is going to question how legit the deal is until someone has one in their hands from Bantam. I'm just wondering who that first person is going to be?
Old Nov 23, 2009, 10:07 PM
Joined Apr 2009
662 Posts
I hope they turn out to be legit. It's the ultra cheap prices for the planes and shipping they make me nervous more than the crappy website.

If someone pays with Paypal they should be covered if you get the old Baitam and Switchum
QueeQueg is offline Find More Posts by QueeQueg
Old Nov 23, 2009, 10:49 PM
Greenville, SC
Joined Feb 2007
328 Posts
It just doesn't make any sense comparing the price for this http://rc-batam.com/index.php?target...&product_id=16

with the price for this http://rc-batam.com/index.php?target...&product_id=18

especially knowing that they are playing the cut n paste game. There is no way to know for sure what they are selling.
Old Nov 23, 2009, 10:58 PM
Virginia Beach, VA
Joined Nov 2006
978 Posts
No Paypal, then you're risking your money. Maybe someone can mention to them that they should look into using PayPal for their customers.
anthodenn is offline Find More Posts by anthodenn
Old Nov 24, 2009, 12:18 AM
Suspended Account
Mokena,Illinois -United States
Joined Oct 2006
5,826 Posts
I would NOT TRUST them!!!!!!!! Be warned.
lavochkin is offline Find More Posts by lavochkin
Old Nov 24, 2009, 12:41 AM
Ready to fly MRs
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
5,082 Posts
Yeah if they won't take Paypal that is a deal breaker.
Old Nov 24, 2009, 04:44 AM
Joined Jan 2009
49 Posts
RC-Batam SU-47's

Hey Guys - Back again, since you have now all seen that we are the ONLY ones that have, currently own and displayed videos and pictures of the Jet and are the official Australian Distributors for Lanxiang, I again ASSURE you all, RC-Batam has no ability to sell the SU-47 at the price they are displaying. Its just NOT possible. The pictures displayed of the SU-47 carton are the real pictures inside the Lanxiang Warehouse, but at this stage final shipment has not been completed. Shipping is supposed to begin late this week, and it will be available from early to mid December from most outlets.

I wish everyone happy flying with their new SU-47's.

http://www.xtremehobby.ashop.com.au/...f-jet-arf.html
XtremeHobby is offline Find More Posts by XtremeHobby
Old Nov 24, 2009, 07:57 AM
Fly, Crash, Burn,
United States, CT, Danbury
Joined Jul 2008
667 Posts
thanks for the manual xtreme hobby. the assembly looks a bit complicated,,,, did you get one already assembled xtreme hobby, or did you put it together?
f4addict is offline Find More Posts by f4addict