|Aug 15, 2009, 11:05 PM|
3A~5A electronic switchjack with lost model alarm and low voltage alarm (4 & 5 cell)
With the new ESJ combination, you can switch on/off and charge your plane all with a single 3.5mm plug-socket. Inserting the plug turns off the unit, after which you can then charge your lipo via the 2-wire plug. To turn on the machine, simply remove the plug from the socket.
Available now - Australian designed and made!
* Very low weight - 8.5g
* Very small - 28 x 12.5 x 10mm
* 4 and 5 cell NiMH or NiCd input
* 3A constant supply, 5A peak surge capable
* LED-blink voltage state indicator (full scale, eg 4.7V shows as 4 long blinks + 7 short blinks)
* Low voltage alarm (4.7V for 4 cell, 5.9V for 5 cell)
* Lost model alarm (below 1.3mS to trigger)
* Low profile buzzer alarm
Supplied with 100mm 22AWG RX lead, 100mm 22AWG battery lead and combo charge/switch plug.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Lost Model Alarm for use with Hitec Micro 5 Receiver||larjim||Foamies (Kits)||2||Jun 29, 2007 05:45 PM|
|Lost Model Alarm||stegre||Slope||17||Jul 31, 2003 10:34 PM|
|FS: Hobbico Air Alert lost model alarm, $12||thwang99||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||4||Feb 22, 2003 04:49 PM|
|"Lost Model Alarm" (British "humor")||Dave Roberts||Humor||4||Jul 11, 2002 11:47 AM|