SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Cruzsin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 15, 2009, 09:26 PM
Joined Dec 2006
348 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Wanted
Valenta Dogan wing center section or entire wing

Hi guys,

Looking for a Valenta "Dogan" wing center section,or the whole wing.

I dont think it matters whether its's the slope version or the electric.Willing to pay a reasonable amount.

Post in this thread or send a PM .

Any help would be appreciated.

Alan
Cruzsin is offline Find More Posts by Cruzsin
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 25, 2009, 04:08 AM
sloper dude
L'Étoile du Nord
Joined Jan 2005
200 Posts
Alan,

Sorry to hear that the Dogan was damaged. (I sold it to you.)

If you can't find one and it's too far gone to repair, you can always get one through Soaring USA, who will order it from Valenta. When I bought the center wing panel (I had a plane that I -thought- was a Dogan) they charged me $270 including shipping.

Hope that helps!

Jeff Thompson
Jeffrito is offline Find More Posts by Jeffrito
Old Aug 25, 2009, 07:44 AM
Joined Dec 2006
348 Posts
Hi Jeff,

.I did call Bob first thing.The price has more then doubled for the center section.

Thanks for the reply.
Alan
Cruzsin is offline Find More Posts by Cruzsin
Closed Thread