SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by SyncroScott, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 08:41 PM
Can't leave well enough alone
United States, VT, Burlington
Joined Apr 2007
393 Posts
Discussion
HZ Super Cub With "Paint" Job From Callie Graphics

Here is my HZ Super Cub with a bit of a new look. I had Callie at Callie Graphics whip up a sweet set to help me mimic one of my favorite bush planes that I recently saw at an airshow here in UT. She did a great job and it will certainly set it apart from all the rest of the HZ Cubs out there. I am really psyched with how it came out!

I'll post some more pics soon of the graphics sets she did for my two ST Models (aka Hobbico) C-182s: they look even better!

-Scott
SyncroScott is offline Find More Posts by SyncroScott
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 02, 2013, 12:55 PM
Whad'ya mean over engineered?
United States, CA, Clearlake Oaks
Joined Jul 2011
1,548 Posts
Nice Job!

Scott!

Nice job! I love that paint scheme! I thought I had downloaded every pic on the internet on N555WY. I'd never seen the one in your post before (Thanks)!

I did both a hobby zone Mini Super Cub and a FunCub up in this scheme! They're on my blog if you care to see.

Thanks again, Robin
cubcrafter60 is online now Find More Posts by cubcrafter60
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver maiden!