SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Cruzsin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 09:06 AM
Joined Dec 2006
348 Posts
Discussion
Adding two more to the stable

I'm beginning to find ,deals on Slopers come in groups(dare I say flocks)

I ran into a deal on Craigslist,concerning an old school sloper I've always wanted.

After contacting the seller,I found out the plane kit(NIB) was purchased at an estate sale.The seller,not being an RC hobbiest,just wanted to get rid of the kit.

The price,was less then 1/2 of what these are selling for on ebay,and they show up seldom. What is it you may ask ? it's an old Multiplex kit called a Cortina. 3.5 meter flying wing(pre sheeted),with a small fiberglass pod(fuse).

My friend DT has one and they are a very nice slope ship.

My second purchase was from a follow RC groups member.Marty(AKA Prplgoat),is making and selling a 42 " DS plane called a Hill Racer.Marty was coming down to S.Cal for a race.I had asked him to bring the plane down with him to save shipping costs.

The Hill racer is a molded ship and getting it ready to maiden was quick(10 hours or so),I'll maiden it this weekend if the winds cooperate.

My stable is now more then full.

Alan
Cruzsin is offline Find More Posts by Cruzsin
to remove ads between posts