HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 12, 2003, 11:24 AM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
Another "You just can`t beat CC Customer service."

Just wanted to let all you guy`s know that do not already about CC Customer service.
So here`s the story.

I had a Pheniox 35 AMP and for some reason it would only run the motor with a 3 inch long prop or shorter nothing longer. I Talkked to Patrick about it and he said to send it back and he would send out a new one. While Talking to him i mentioned that it would be nice if it were to have had a Dynamic Break on it. Nothing more was said. Today I recieved in the Mail a New ESC. Not a 35 not 45 But the New 60AMP with a Dynamic Break! Now i know this would not ghapppen each and every time....But it sure seems to. Last time i had a Problem I got me ESC First THEN sennt my other back Same with this one AND a + Besides. I now will Buy Nothing But CC ESC`s Not just because He Gave me a Upgrade But Because this Man Genuinly Cares about his Customers getting the best Service Possible. For those Of you who have not gone to hus site go take a look he has a REPIAR Price list. yes thats Right a REPAIR List. He will resurect a Dead ESC for a very decent Price.

I Do not work recieve no "Gifts" and am in no way affiliated with Patrick. I have not met the Man Personally. Though I would not mind shaking this mans hand.

Kush
kushal_22 is offline Find More Posts by kushal_22
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 12, 2003, 12:11 PM
Chandler Williams, Arizona, United States
Joined Nov 2002
1,239 Posts
I must say, they do have great service. I only got a nice little sticker though.

Put it right on the Miniflash too..

Thanks CC...

Kenny...
Rip-N-Burn is offline Find More Posts by Rip-N-Burn
Old Apr 13, 2003, 12:22 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
Yeah I got one of them nice stickers too.
Old Apr 14, 2003, 04:05 PM
Spokane WA
Joined Aug 2000
185 Posts
No sticker

I didn't get one of the stickers.

What I did get tho, was a new Phoenix-60 to replace my inop Dragon-55 at no cost to me.

Thanks Patrick.

CC ESCs are definately my controller of choice.

Dave Thrams
Dave Thrams is offline Find More Posts by Dave Thrams
Old Apr 14, 2003, 09:14 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
COOL

This Gentlemans Gentlemen has GREAT Customer service. Just for this I will only buy CC from now on......let alone the great Product that is Produced!

Malcom
Old Apr 15, 2003, 01:38 PM
los angeles,ca
Joined Jun 2001
224 Posts
I met Patrick at the AMA show in Pasadena and he is a great guy to deal with. My friend brought a esc to ask him a question and patrick just swap it with no questions asked. I will definetly buy his products not only is he great guy but his products are top notch. Keep it up Patrick.
bill
billyboy is offline Find More Posts by billyboy
Old Apr 19, 2003, 05:54 AM
Innisfil, Ontario, Canada.
Joined Dec 2000
455 Posts
Does anyone have a link to CC or what is the name of the company? Thanks
Airnut 2 is offline Find More Posts by Airnut 2
Old Apr 19, 2003, 06:15 AM
Outside of Dyer, Tn. USA
Joined May 2000
7,135 Posts
http://www.castlecreations.com/products.html

Here's the link, the company is Castle Creations. Hope this helps and I'm making the right guess!!
Don
Don Sims is offline Find More Posts by Don Sims
Old Apr 19, 2003, 08:03 AM
small electrics r BIG FUN
Iowa
Joined Aug 2000
4,317 Posts
I called them a while back about needing repairs for a Pixie 14 esc. They have a price to repair/replace a used esc that is very reasonable, and e-mails were courteously and promptly responded to. Great products AND great service !

Al
Al P is offline Find More Posts by Al P
Old May 08, 2003, 08:41 AM
Rochester, MN
Joined Nov 2002
983 Posts
I bent a shaft on my Mega 6 turn and was trying to get in touch with somebody at MegaMotorUSA without success. I called Patrick as a desperation move and he said just send it to them and he will facilitate the repair. Same excellent service when it comes to his controllers. I like them a lot as you can tell since knowing that you have great after-sales support makes a world of difference to me. There might be places where you can buy some products a little cheaper but I doubt there is a place that gives excellent after-sales support. BTW, I have no association with Castle Creations in whatever capacity, just a happy customer.
evan is offline Find More Posts by evan
Old May 20, 2003, 07:14 PM
St. Louis, Missouri
Joined Oct 2000
725 Posts
Maybe I've just fallen through the cracks but Castle Creations has $150 of my money, I've received nothing and they won't reply to any email. I'm not able to phone them during the day or I would. I think their customer service sucks.

Tom
columbiarcdude is offline Find More Posts by columbiarcdude
Old May 20, 2003, 11:33 PM
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined Nov 2000
6,281 Posts
About a year ago I flamed a CC ESC when I overloaded the device far beyond its capacity. It was my fault and mine alone. Just as a joke I put what was left in an envelope and at the NEAT Fair I asked if repair was possible. All that was left was a couple of wires and a completly charred pc board. Patrick just laughed and handed me a new device which I absolutly refused to accept. I cannot think of another vendor that would even come close to offering what this man does. Do I use his product? You can bet on it.

BillM
BillM is offline Find More Posts by BillM
Old May 20, 2003, 11:34 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
I Have NEVER heard of anything like this. I am sure you have just fallen through the "Cracks" My sugestion is to go to the "power systems forum and click on the Castle creations Open discusion V.30 and let patrick know you have had some dificulty in getting ahold of him. I in ow way affilated with this man or company inn ANY way. This guy has been THE Best person i have ever dealt with in this hobby(Many have come VERY VERY close to Matching his CS) Give Patrick the benifit of the Doubt. And give that forum a try.
Old May 22, 2003, 11:49 AM
St. Louis, Missouri
Joined Oct 2000
725 Posts
I'm trying to be patient, but they still have my $150, I still have received nothing and I still can't get in touch with them. I've also tried to cancel my order ... no luck.

This is what you concider GREAT Customer Service? I don't think so. As far as I'm concerned, this is bordering in Internet Fraud.
columbiarcdude is offline Find More Posts by columbiarcdude
Old May 22, 2003, 01:18 PM
Rochester, MN
Joined Nov 2002
983 Posts
columbiarcdude: Give them a call on this number (785)883-4519
evan is offline Find More Posts by evan