HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by racingodds, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 11, 2009, 12:23 AM
just CHUCK it!
Ramona Ca.
Joined Jun 2003
2,091 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
For Sale
TWO Kyosho G-TRICK 90's RTF Pattern Planes

Getting out of power so I'm going to let these two Kyosho G-TRICKS go.

Red one has been flown about ten times and has usual wear. Still very clean though. Wing was damaged on landing but minor repair cured it and it is straight and unnoticeable.

Both planes are powered by YS FZ91 motors and both planes are outfitted with the best of everything. Stock pipe on red one and the other has a Hatori tune pipe. This one is the virgin....never even started. Both planes were recovered for personal preference.

I will also include a spare kit with wing cores tail feathers, some props and most other parts. The fuse was damaged upon original shipping and is in two pieces.

These are a rare find and are a great plane for someone who might be interested in getting started flying pattern or if your like me, just a flat out fun high performance plane that gets the adrenaline going!

Both planes are minus RX and batteries.

RED one asking $400 Motor retailed for over $300!

Blue & Green asking $800

Spare Kit asking $125

Prefer local pic up or will deliver within reason of San Diego area.
Will ship if buyer is willing to pay all expenses
Thanks for looking.....
racingodds is offline Find More Posts by racingodds
Last edited by racingodds; Sep 13, 2009 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Price reduced
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread