Old Aug 10, 2009, 11:25 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
26,150 Posts
Discussion
A Funny thing happened on the way.... HS-5965MG servos

Hi Guys....

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum..... or in this case the installation of some servos...

I had something strange happen today when attempting to install four Hitec HS-5965MG digital servos in my new Hyperion Wolf Samson bipe...

I had purchased one of these servos a few months ago, and three others about one month ago. The first one I had purchased, I installed on the elevator, and it worked fine with my GWS analog servo checker. The other three will not work with it at all. However, all four will work with my Hitec digital servo tester, and work fine with a JR/Spektrum receiver. Now...I would think that if the servos would work with the receiver, then they would work with the analog tester, but as noted the one older one will...the three new ones will not. Any thoughts on this????

SteveT
SteveT. is offline Find More Posts by SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
to remove ads between posts