HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jetfixr, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 09, 2009, 06:34 PM
United States, OK, Newcastle
Joined Oct 2004
89 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
Bridi Aero Commander 500 "Shrike" kit

I have a Bridi Shrike Commander kit that I will never build. It has a 78" wingspan, and is designed for twin .46's. The kit is in good condition, but I can't guarantee all the small hardware pieces are there. All the important pieces are there however. It has a fiberglass fuselage, nacelles, and cowlings, and foam core wings and tail surfaces. The tail surfaces have been sheeted and the control surfaces cut out of them, but that is all the building that has been done. Due to its size, I cannot ship. It would be between 70-110 dollars depending on location. I am open to trades for anything 50cc related, a 2.4ghz system, or giant scale electric items. Thanks for looking!
jetfixr is offline Find More Posts by jetfixr
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 09, 2009, 08:41 PM
Tok Alaska
Joined Aug 2005
150 Posts
Trader Rating: 43
hello from Tok I am interested do you have more pics and do you have the plans and what do you have for hardware. I had one of these a long time ago flew the devil out of it.
northernlightsfl is online now Find More Posts by northernlightsfl
Old Aug 09, 2009, 09:06 PM
Joined Oct 2004
89 Posts
Just let me know what kind of pics you want, and I will take them. I don't really know if any hardware is missing because I have never inventoried it. I will spread out the hardware and post a picture of it for you. I do have the plans and instruction sheet. The 1/64 ply wing sheets are still in pretty good shape, and I have the clear windows for it also, however they have yellowed a bit from age.
Old Aug 09, 2009, 11:36 PM
Joined Oct 2004
89 Posts
Here are a few more pictures. I did not see any gear legs when I was looking through it, but those would be easily made out of piano wire. Let me know if you want to see any thing in more detail.
Old Aug 10, 2009, 08:52 PM
Pompano Hill Flyers
United States, FL, Coconut Creek
Joined Aug 2007
319 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
I wish that I still had the plans to mine. I was thinking about cutting out a set of wings and tail feathers.
Wake Turbulence is offline Find More Posts by Wake Turbulence
Closed Thread