HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by AC5FF, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 09, 2009, 01:09 AM
Where'd The Wise Men Go?!?
United States, NE, Bellevue
Joined Sep 2007
2,997 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Found
Busted JR 7202 for parts...

I really do not know what happened tonight... Pulled my TX out of my case and the rudder trim tab was busted. I didn't notice until I turned it on and heard the constant beeping of the trim changing...

I've emailed JR support to see if I can buy just this piece from them, but thought I would also check here to see if anyone had a busted up TX they wanted to get rid of.

Shoot me a PM and let me know!

Thx!

Edit: Found a great deal on a used TX in working order.... Best to have the back up
AC5FF is offline Find More Posts by AC5FF
Last edited by AC5FF; Aug 12, 2009 at 09:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 09, 2009, 07:32 AM
Greenwood, DE
Joined Jan 2008
133 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Contact Horizon and return it for service. It usually is back pretty quick. Odds are that the repair will cost you less (if not nothing) than a busted radio.

Nice avatar btw. I used to love riding my motorcycle on Skyline.
totalsnafu is offline Find More Posts by totalsnafu
Old Aug 09, 2009, 11:18 AM
Joined Sep 2007
2,997 Posts
Thx.. I sent off the msg to Horizon already. I just don't want to be down a radio..

I was able to CA the switch together last night. It works, just doesn't have that 'spring' feel anymore... I am hoping that Horizon will just send me the part - or at least sell me the plastic piece.

Getting a 'busted' up radio is almost twofold. I really like this radio and have no desire to upgrade to 2.4. Having spare parts around can come in handy I'm also watching for a new/used one that someone might be selling. I'll pick one up in a heartbeat at the right price just for a spare.
Old Aug 12, 2009, 09:37 PM
Joined Sep 2007
2,997 Posts
While found - I will post this...

Why would Horizon Hobby NOT sell a small plastic piece for this TX?? They say they have never sold internal parts for their TXs. What's up w/that?!?!
Closed Thread