HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by gmarchlewicz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 08, 2009, 09:10 PM
Aka.. Maverick
Rockford, IL
Joined Aug 2008
12 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
New Scorpion Brushless Motor For RC Plane/ Helicopter

I bought this motor and mounted it on my TRex 450 Heli. I flew the heli one flight and determined its not for me. The motor was not in a crash. Also included is a new unopened bottle of scorpion's bearing oil. I did go through the motor to make sure all was perfect before mounting it. Bearings are perfect and it was spin balanced at the factory. The anodized finish by the screw holes is scratched from the mounting process. But that's covered by a mount anyways. The motor looks perfect otherwise. I was thinking about mounting it in my Stryker. It's just such a well made perfect motor that I wanted to use it somewhere. I called the folks at Innova8tive designs (Scorpion) and they recommended me a prop adapter and prop. said it would make on hell of a setup. My issue is making the time to mount it in a home made mount. So, it's for sale!

The motor and oil... I paid $65 after taxes... I will sell for $45 firm

The prop adapter and prop... add $5 dollars extra

Paypal Payment And $7 Dollars Shipping

Call Gary @ 815-914-8570 Any Time
gmarchlewicz is offline Find More Posts by gmarchlewicz
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 08, 2009, 09:20 PM
United States, SC, Greer
Joined May 2006
601 Posts
Trader Rating: 34
Model#