HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by The_Mongrel, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 07, 2009, 09:32 AM
Certified RPAS Instructor
Australia, NSW, Yass
Joined Dec 2007
7,820 Posts
Discussion
FPV Cessna Maiden

Well after some recent success with my Easy Star, I decided to go and see if I could setup my EGO Cessna for FPV. After some head scratching, I managed to get everything mounted, but it flew like a pig, so I decided (with some advice from a forum member) to drop the Video Battery and run everything off one Lipo. I also went back to the stock whip antenna on the TX.

The result was a much lighter airframe. I modified the battery box, and got ready for some fun.

The result is below. I will post some pics tomorrow of this bird, but what a hoot to fly. I have to be on my toes, because the ground rushes by a lot faster than with the Easy Star!!

Enjoy!

FPV Cessna Maiden (3 min 55 sec)

Cheers
-J
The_Mongrel is offline Find More Posts by The_Mongrel
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts