HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by heychas, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 01, 2009, 09:27 PM
"My grandma wants to fly jets"
Richmond, VA
Joined Feb 2008
461 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
Sold
JHH (JHI) A-7 Corsair II ARF w/ retracts (LTV A7)

This is the Jet Hangar Hobbies LTV A-7 D/E Corsair II with the JHH Heavy Duty Retracts (scale) and Tamjets wheels and brakes. It is NEW and unbuilt. The ducting is for the EDF version although I believe it wouldn't be too hard to convert to nitro or turbine. It can be run on a 9S to 12S set-up w/ speeds ranging from 140 to 160 MPH for the edf version. Although I've never flown one, I hear they land slow and easy. It is 1/10 scale, 57" long and 47" wingspan. I believe the wing loading is around 22 or so. I think this is one of the best looking ARFs made. I just haven't been able to get to this project and since I'm going back to school, I won't be able to anytime soon.

After I purchased it, I learned there was a missing gear door and servo trays. Larry Wolfe is extremely helpful, and he sent me a gear door, the drawings for the servo trays, and a part for a mod to strengthen the inlet. I purchased the wood for the servo trays but haven't gotten around to cutting them out. Hence I am taking $50 off the price. The rest of the parts appear to be here, but I haven't had a chance to inventory all of the parts. And since I've never worked w/ retracts, I honestly don't know what a lot of the stuff does, etc. Hence, I'm taking an additional $30 off just in case there are connectors or something that needs to be purchased at the LHS. I thought pricing around 66% of the original price seems fair. So here is what I am asking:

JHH A7 ARF (NEW $995) $650

JHH Retract set (NEW $199) $130

Tamjet Brakes & wheels (NEW $85) $50

Total (NEW $1279) = $830

less cutting out servo doors -$50
other adjustment -$30

Total $750

Shipping should be around $80 for Greyhound and $140 UPS.

Let me know if you have any questions or I've messed up something here.

Thanks,

Charlie
heychas is offline Find More Posts by heychas
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 02, 2009, 12:32 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
26,097 Posts
Trader Rating: 64
Hi Charlie...

I would definitely love to have this plane, as it has always been one of my favorite planes, but alas...the funds just aren't there to allow me to buy it, but I don't think you should have any problems selling it...

Good Luck...

SteveT
SteveT. is online now Find More Posts by SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Aug 02, 2009, 01:07 PM
"My grandma wants to fly jets"
Richmond, VA
Joined Feb 2008
461 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
Thanks Steve!
heychas is offline Find More Posts by heychas
Closed Thread