HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 01, 2009, 03:35 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2009
4 Posts
Discussion
New Engine From Rcgf 15cc

COMING SOON FROM RCGF A 15CC GAS ENGINE
Finally a gas engine that will fit all your 60 to 90 size airplanes.
for more info go torcgfusa.com
rcgfusa is offline Find More Posts by rcgfusa
Last edited by rcgfusa; Aug 01, 2009 at 11:30 PM. Reason: mistake
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 01, 2009, 08:04 PM
ProBro, 3D
United States, FL, The Villages
Joined Jul 2008
946 Posts
You guys are getting close! Looks nice! What is the price going to be?

Now we need you to design one for 40 size glow aircraft that doesn't weigh a ton and you'll sell them out!
gregory.da is offline Find More Posts by gregory.da
Old Aug 16, 2009, 06:27 PM
United States, NY, Medford
Joined Oct 2008
386 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcgfusa
COMING SOON FROM RCGF A 15CC GAS ENGINE
Finally a gas engine that will fit all your 60 to 90 size airplanes.
for more info go torcgfusa.com
I am a very interested buyer. I will need a full spec sheet when available.

Sincerely
All of us.
pryor808 is offline Find More Posts by pryor808
Old Aug 18, 2009, 10:05 PM
Ireland
Joined Apr 2001
4,031 Posts
could you design a engine that is a bolt in replacement for a 60 glow? i would love to have a few for my helies.
cmulder is offline Find More Posts by cmulder
Old Aug 28, 2009, 05:00 AM
Joined Aug 2009
4 Posts
beware- scam artist warning

just a quick note to anyone who may find this

rcgfusa.com was recently paraded on another internet forum as the "Factory authorised Distributor" for RCGF Engines.

It was recently discovered that that company was in fact a company run by a certain "Barry Cohen" of RConly.com Fame - a person who has a long history of ripping people off.

This same person posts as "BCDiscounts" here on RC Groups.

Please be aware that that person is not associated in any way with any other rcgf distributors (Other than the factory of course) and to be very cautious of any dealings with that company.

Feel free to do a search and see - or contact me direct for further information on this issue.
aussiesteve is offline Find More Posts by aussiesteve
Old Aug 28, 2009, 05:53 AM
USA, FL, Lakeland
Joined Apr 2005
54 Posts
plus one Steve!

If any one goes to "rconlysite.com" which was run by Mr. Cohen and took people for thousands of dollars, you will be redirected to the rcgfusa.com site so it is safe to safe Mr. Cohen is trying to pop up again. People, please be BUYER AWARE! This guy has ripped more people off than I can count. His name is on every forum I know of and none of it is good!

Also, looking at the thread on other forum, after this information was posted, the rcgf factory posted and advised they have suspended any more business with this loser.

Z
Zman39 is offline Find More Posts by Zman39
Old Aug 28, 2009, 07:42 AM
St. Croix, US Virgin Islands
Joined Oct 2003
567 Posts
Heavy!
viflyer is offline Find More Posts by viflyer
Old Aug 28, 2009, 02:14 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2009
4 Posts
barry cohen

Hey Guy's

Just to set things straight about Barry. Yes Barry did have problems filling orders last year and yes some people were very upset (I know I would be). Here's a little insight to the problems. First during these bad times Barry was Hospitolized For serveral Months. This resulted in total kidney failure and the removal of three toes from infection. HE is now on Dialysis three days a week. He was running the business by him self and was not able to process orders. With that said Yes he should have contacted some one to follow through on the orders, he did not and so a lot of bad blood was started. Barry had a deal with a california distributer for the airplanes. Barry supplied the engines and the dealer supplied the planes. Well this did not work the dealer took the engines but no planes. Barry was helt holding the stick and is still owed several thousand dollars from this co. In starting this new venture everyone has recieved exactly what they ordered and in a promp manner (I know because I do the shipping) All emails are responded to and as far I can tell all previous problems have been delt with and the previous customers got there items supplied from the new Co. Barry is trying to do his best and with help we are making sure everyone is satisfied.

Mike
RCGFUSA
rcgfusa is offline Find More Posts by rcgfusa
Old Aug 29, 2009, 09:52 AM
Ireland
Joined Apr 2001
4,031 Posts
so sad......
cmulder is offline Find More Posts by cmulder
Old Aug 29, 2009, 12:33 PM
VFA-132 Privateer
upstate NY
Joined Dec 2003
733 Posts
Quote:
Hey Guy's

Just to set things straight about Barry. Yes Barry did have problems filling orders last year and yes some people were very upset (I know I would be). Here's a little insight to the problems. First during these bad times Barry was Hospitolized For serveral Months. This resulted in total kidney failure and the removal of three toes from infection. HE is now on Dialysis three days a week. He was running the business by him self and was not able to process orders. With that said Yes he should have contacted some one to follow through on the orders, he did not and so a lot of bad blood was started. Barry had a deal with a california distributer for the airplanes. Barry supplied the engines and the dealer supplied the planes. Well this did not work the dealer took the engines but no planes. Barry was helt holding the stick and is still owed several thousand dollars from this co. In starting this new venture everyone has recieved exactly what they ordered and in a promp manner (I know because I do the shipping) All emails are responded to and as far I can tell all previous problems have been delt with and the previous customers got there items supplied from the new Co. Barry is trying to do his best and with help we are making sure everyone is satisfied.

Mike
RCGFUSA
I was hearing that dialysis crap a year ago when you first burned me Barry. Not buying it. We have all seen you use different user names here and I'm sure you do it elsewhere as well. Don't even bother Barry, there are enough of us here that know you all too well. Scum of the earth about sums it up, yes? We will let everyone know who you are here and every other possable place. Just crawl back into your hole, loser.
Mods, why not get rid of this guy.....
bri_877 is offline Find More Posts by bri_877
Old Aug 29, 2009, 01:13 PM
Former Futaba employee
Joined Aug 2006
1,178 Posts
Even though I don't know him I believe bri 877, seems like alot of scammers/losers like to post in Hot deals when it belongs in product announcements
keyman923 is offline Find More Posts by keyman923
Old Aug 30, 2009, 04:58 AM
USA, FL, Lakeland
Joined Apr 2005
54 Posts
Hmmmm. Nope, not buying it!!! If Barry truly wanted to make things right with all the people he burned why would he come back under a new disguise instead of addressing the unresolved issues under the "rconlysite" website?? We all know why!!!!

I second it, MODS, please put a stop to this guy before the burning starts!!

Quote:
Hey Guy's

Mike
RCGFUSA
Zman39 is offline Find More Posts by Zman39
Old Aug 30, 2009, 05:24 AM
Fly it or get rid of it
United States, NC, Reidsville
Joined Oct 2005
135 Posts
So, All of you are saying not to buy the 15 or 20cc engines from rcgfusa.com? Just want to get this right before getting burned. My money is TO HARD TO COME BUY.

Jamie
JRAllen is offline Find More Posts by JRAllen
Old Aug 30, 2009, 07:28 AM
VFA-132 Privateer
upstate NY
Joined Dec 2003
733 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRAllen
So, All of you are saying not to buy the 15 or 20cc engines from rcgfusa.com? Just want to get this right before getting burned. My money is TO HARD TO COME BUY.

Jamie

You heard it right! You will get burned. Do a search on Rconlysite.com or Barry Cohen. He uses several names and it always takes the mods a while to flag him out.
Check out this site instead.

http://www.valleyviewrc.com/index.html

After getting burned by Barry Cohen I still didn't have parts for my CRRC so I went here. They have treated my well and have very competitive pricing. I have spoken on the phone several times to their tech guy, Jody, and he always has had time for me and helped me out. He is a regular poster on this thread as well...

http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13098

There are plenty of companies out there that work hard for your business. If Barry had spent half as much effort doing that rather than making up lies and dodging phone calls he might have been in the game.
bri_877 is offline Find More Posts by bri_877
Old Aug 30, 2009, 09:32 AM
Joined Aug 2009
4 Posts
Quote:
Hey Guy's

Mike
RCGFUSA

Not true! Barry was holding our money for items we did not receive. I was charged twice for the same aircraft, I called him and he stated it was between me and Google, his method of charging people. Ever try to contact Google?, you can't. No phone number is listed.
Flaphappy-2008 is offline Find More Posts by Flaphappy-2008