HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Pudknocker71, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 03, 2009, 06:26 AM
Debary, Fl.
Joined Oct 2007
2,314 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyztoyz
Heres one of the critters eating my tomato`s. It took about 10 or 12 shots to get the focus on the worm like i wanted. Kodak C875, the focus doesnt work great on this camera, manual or auto, and you cant really see your composure that well on the display. I do miss my old Canon AE1. LOL
My favorite film camera was a Canon Rebel. Took the best shots with it. Shot lightning too. I'M DIEING to get another Rebel...digial that is.
Pudknocker71 is offline Find More Posts by Pudknocker71
Old Aug 03, 2009, 06:47 AM
Debary, Fl.
Joined Oct 2007
2,314 Posts
Few more random photos...
Old Aug 03, 2009, 03:37 PM
0.9g retracts
3" from insanity, 2' from the computer ,Richford, Tioga county, Southern Tier, New York, U.S., North American Continent, Northern hemisphere, Earth, The Sol System, Milkyway Galaxy, The Universe, The Current Dimension, Your Selected Realm of Reality.
Joined Dec 2006
1,946 Posts
Here's what I've got.

These were all taken on a Fujifilm S5000 on the 'auto' setting. I know they aren't very artistic. The plane was jsut some ultralight that circled over while I was setting up my footy, all of them were taken at 22X zoom. the flag is my wind inducator on my footy.
Yellow Baron is offline Find More Posts by Yellow Baron
Old Aug 03, 2009, 04:23 PM
Debary, Fl.
Joined Oct 2007
2,314 Posts
I don't know ...I can't find any really special photos of RC from anyone including myself. Once and a while I get lucky and grab a buddies High End Canon..not sure which model. Here are a couple I caught with it.

I pulled these from our "club" thread. He had to post them as it was his camera. Couple of his planes in the pictures.
Old Aug 04, 2009, 01:03 PM
United States, CO, Boulder
Joined Sep 2008
7,433 Posts
Here is my best Aerial Photo-

Taken from my FCO2, so not very high resolution, but I like the picture. Edited with Picnik.
Kmart is offline Find More Posts by Kmart
Old Aug 04, 2009, 01:17 PM
Real Time Recon
smith mt. lake VA.
Joined Jan 2007
8,261 Posts
Just fooling around w/ a Fuji Z-20.All shots taken in "full Auto"mode(K.I.S.S.)...RTR
realtimerecon is offline Find More Posts by realtimerecon
Old Aug 04, 2009, 01:26 PM
Real Time Recon
smith mt. lake VA.
Joined Jan 2007
8,261 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by realtimerecon
Just fooling around w/ a Fuji Z-20.All shots taken in "full Auto"mode(K.I.S.S.)...RTR
Forgot one.I call it 'water clouds' ...RTR
realtimerecon is offline Find More Posts by realtimerecon
Old Aug 05, 2009, 07:56 PM
Debary, Fl.
Joined Oct 2007
2,314 Posts
Noth'n wrong with full auto. I rarely use any manual settings unless shooting with an external flash or shooting lightning.
Old Aug 05, 2009, 08:01 PM
Debary, Fl.
Joined Oct 2007
2,314 Posts
Couple of bugs I shot in my wifes garden...
Old Aug 05, 2009, 08:18 PM
Joined Sep 2007
408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudknocker71
Couple of bugs I shot in my wifes garden...
Nice shots, that is one mean looking caterpillar. LOL I bet those look awesome at full res. I shoot in auto mode most of the time too. Most of the point and shoot cameras i`ve tried had plenty of options for some creative photography, but navigating the menu`s and changing the settings is such a pain it gives me a headache.LOL A digital SLR is on my list of things to by me for my birthday, the prices are coming down everyday.
daddyztoyz is offline Find More Posts by daddyztoyz
Old Aug 06, 2009, 08:20 PM
In the 20' glider range
Boise, Idaho
Joined Jul 2009
4,503 Posts
here are a few ones
anti-gravity is offline Find More Posts by anti-gravity
Old Aug 06, 2009, 11:30 PM
Debary, Fl.
Joined Oct 2007
2,314 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-gravity
here are a few ones
..and they are.

Standing in the middle of the river stupid? Naa. More creative than standing on the banks.

Took some awesome shots of the Sedonia River. Did the same thing. Cool part is it was only a few inches deep. Full of rocks and spots of tall grass. Crystal clear. Took some really nice close ups of water running around rocks and the grass. All on film.

This is not my photo but similar location and seen.

Old Aug 06, 2009, 11:57 PM
In the 20' glider range
Boise, Idaho
Joined Jul 2009
4,503 Posts
well in my case if i fell and coudnt get back up, me and my camera were going in ...about 4 foot behind me is a dropoff of about 20 feet with water twisters that suck you down BTW realy fun if on purpose
nice pic BTW
Old Aug 07, 2009, 09:43 AM
Joined Sep 2007
408 Posts
Standing in the river to get a shot is only stupid if theres a grizzly standing there with ya. LOL Have a friend that vacationed in Alaska last year and found that out first hand! Nice shots.
daddyztoyz is offline Find More Posts by daddyztoyz
Old Aug 07, 2009, 11:32 AM
In the 20' glider range
Boise, Idaho
Joined Jul 2009
4,503 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyztoyz
Standing in the river to get a shot is only stupid if theres a grizzly standing there with ya. LOL Have a friend that vacationed in Alaska last year and found that out first hand! Nice shots.
ouch ya that could be bad
thanks
AG