Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by davelucas, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 26, 2009, 09:05 AM
Joined Jul 2009
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Sold
See These 4 At Wings Over Piper In Lock Haven,Pa (sat 8/8/09)

I will be at Wings Over Piper in Lock Haven, PA on Sat. 8/8/09 with these 4 airplanes for sale. It's a good opportunity to see them if you are interested in buying one.

I am asking $500 (OBO) for the 1/4 scale cub. I just ran the engine (OS 4 stroke .90) this morning and it works fine. All you need is new transmitter and receiver batteries and your ready to fly. It comes with a 6 channel futaba radio. It has individual servos for each aileron. It is rigged to tow sailplanes with a release mechanism behing the wings trailing edge. So it comes with 6 servos total.

I am asking $500 (OBO) for the Stearman. I also just ran the engine (Saito 4 stroke .90) this morning. Purrs like a kitten. It comes with a 4 channel futaba radio. Just add new transmitter and receiver batteries and its ready to go.

I am asking $60 for the 1/6 scale Sig cub. It has an OS 2 stroke .25 engine and floats for flying from water.

I am asking $40 for the Dynaflite Mustang. It has an OS 2 stroke .40 engine. It comes with snow skiis.

Contact me Dave Lucas at 814-466-6834 email davelucas@netzero.net

I am located in Boalsburg, PA Centre County. 5 miles east of State College (Penn State Univ.) on route 322.
davelucas is offline Find More Posts by davelucas
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 26, 2009, 09:17 AM
Cut the yellow wire
United States, NJ, Trenton
Joined Jan 2004
8,997 Posts
Trader Rating: 75
Dang, too far away!
CarreraGTSCS is offline Find More Posts by CarreraGTSCS
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by CarreraGTSCS; Jul 26, 2009 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Too far
Old Jul 26, 2009, 09:25 AM
Joined Jul 2009
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
The cub is covered in painted coverite. I was planning to recover it in monokote. It was never crashed or damaged.

The mustang was crashed on take off about 3 feet from the ground. The nose and right wing panel was damaged and repaired. I flew it many times after the repair. It worked fine.
davelucas is offline Find More Posts by davelucas
Old Jul 26, 2009, 02:10 PM
Akron, Ohio
Joined May 2009
85 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by davelucas
The cub is covered in painted coverite. I was planning to recover it in monokote. It was never crashed or damaged.

The mustang was crashed on take off about 3 feet from the ground. The nose and right wing panel was damaged and repaired. I flew it many times after the repair. It worked fine.
to far away or id have dibs on the mustang
glenn297 is offline Find More Posts by glenn297
Old Jul 26, 2009, 03:18 PM
Cut the yellow wire
United States, NJ, Trenton
Joined Jan 2004
8,997 Posts
Trader Rating: 75
Dave,
It the 1/6th scale Cub doesn't sell maybe we can make some arrangement to meet part way or something. I'm in NJ about 25 minutes from Philly.
Mike
CarreraGTSCS is offline Find More Posts by CarreraGTSCS
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Split elevator set up JR 9303
Old Jul 27, 2009, 10:39 AM
Sippin' on Kool Aid
Long Island NY, USA
Joined Dec 2005
2,775 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
Darn too far! Would really take the mustang off your hands!
heligrom is offline Find More Posts by heligrom
Old Jul 27, 2009, 02:48 PM
Akron, Ohio
Joined May 2009
85 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by davelucas
I will be at Wings Over Piper in Lock Haven, PA on Sat. 8/8/09 with these 4 airplanes for sale. It's a good opportunity to see them if you are interested in buying one.

I am asking $500 (OBO) for the 1/4 scale cub. I just ran the engine (OS 4 stroke .90) this morning and it works fine. All you need is new transmitter and receiver batteries and your ready to fly. It comes with a 6 channel futaba radio. It has individual servos for each aileron. It is rigged to tow sailplanes with a release mechanism behing the wings trailing edge. So it comes with 6 servos total.

I am asking $500 (OBO) for the Stearman. I also just ran the engine (Saito 4 stroke .90) this morning. Purrs like a kitten. It comes with a 4 channel futaba radio. Just add new transmitter and receiver batteries and its ready to go.

I am asking $60 for the 1/6 scale Sig cub. It has an OS 2 stroke .25 engine and floats for flying from water.

I am asking $40 for the Dynaflite Mustang. It has an OS 2 stroke .40 engine. It comes with snow skiis.

Contact me Dave Lucas at 814-466-6834 email davelucas@netzero.net

I am located in Boalsburg, PA Centre County. 5 miles east of State College (Penn State Univ.) on route 322.
would you consider shipping the mustang to Akron,Ohio 44313 if so pm me with complete price
glenn297 is offline Find More Posts by glenn297
Closed Thread