SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by cutty01, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 25, 2009, 11:53 AM
Bay Area, CA
Joined Apr 2008
295 Posts
Trader Rating: 93
Sold
Bantam e-Station BC6-10 Multi-Charger - Only 3 mo. old

I bought this charger as a backup, but I dont really need it. It is in excellent condition as it has been hardly used. If you know anything about chargers, this brand and model is rated very high. It can charge multiple types of batteries (Lipo up to 6s, LiLo, LiFe, NiMH/NiCd up to 16 cells, Pb) and can even charge 2x3s or 3x2s Lipos at the same time. It is capable of 200W charging (not like some of the cheap ones you buy today that can only go to 50W). It has an internal balancer built in and you just buy different boards for the various types of balancing leads.

More about this charger and its specifications can be found HERE.

This sells for $160 new. I am selling for $120 including free shipping to Cont US. It comes with everything you see in the attached pictures:

- Charger
- Dual Balancing Board* for charging 2x3s or 3x2s Lipos that use the Flight Power/Thunder Power connector OR I can swap out for a 2 - 6s balancing Board that uses the Align Type Connector.
- Output cable for single deans connector*
- Output cable for alligator connector
- I have added banana connectors to connect directly to your power supply or you can just insert the banana connectors into the alligitor clips to hook up to your car battery
- Original box and manual

* Serial cable for charging multiple Lipos is not included. Also if you want to charge 5s and 6s Lipos that use the TP/FP type balancers you will have to buy another board. They are only $12 and can be found at the links below.

Here is a good video review and also provides instructions for multi-charging

Here are two good places to buy accessories such as other balancing boards, charge leads, multi charge cable, temperature sensor, graphing software and USB cable.....

http://www.amainhobbies.com/index.php/cPath/1_221_654
http://www.rcaccessory.com/index.asp...TS&Category=80
cutty01 is offline Find More Posts by cutty01
Last edited by cutty01; Jul 25, 2009 at 12:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 25, 2009, 02:01 PM
KC
Registered Loiterer.
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Sep 2006
4,104 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
I'll take it. Just what I've been looking for.

PM sent.

KC
KC is offline Find More Posts by KC
Old Jul 26, 2009, 05:21 PM
Bay Area, CA
Joined Apr 2008
295 Posts
PM replied. Sorry for the late response I was out of town last night and just got back.
Old Jul 26, 2009, 06:09 PM
Bay Area, CA
Joined Apr 2008
295 Posts
SOLD to KC. Thank you!
Closed Thread