HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by guss2009, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 22, 2009, 05:56 PM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Jul 2009
4 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Rc Sale 1/8 sportwerk buggy, 1/10 Rc10gt, Kyosho mini-Z All for sale

Im cleaning out some of my Toys to make space for more. I keep them very clean and they all in great condition. If you need more pictures let me know just give me an email and ill send it.Thanks for looking.

1. I have a 1/8 Sportwerks buggy with an o.s RG .21 engine including all electronic and controller. I might have spare parts also. Asking $200

2. I also have the first 1/10 Rc10gt with the old school bath tub. It has all electronics,controller and i have a o.s cv engine that needs to be retuned again. I havent run this in a while. I have it cover with a plastic to keep it clean. $100

3.Last is a Kyosho mini-z RTR, ran it 3 times on a mini-z track. Its in mint condition. It has everything. just add battery and you good to go. I upgraded the motor to a Kyosho speed X motor. $130. I also have the box and manual for it.
guss2009 is offline Find More Posts by guss2009
Last edited by guss2009; Jul 24, 2009 at 01:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 22, 2009, 06:06 PM
"I Am The Animal!" in training
Winston-Salem, NC
Joined Sep 2008
1,008 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
would you consider trade for the sportwerks buggy? i have a vintage nitro truck thats rtr with tx, starterbox, and even batteries for box. i can take a bunch of pics. if u r interested. (im not sure what its called though- sorry - its about 20 years old. ) i completely took it apart, and cleaned it out - had it running about 45 mph on the street at its best (my tuning skills arnt the best though....

u interested?
helifryer is offline Find More Posts by helifryer
Old Jul 22, 2009, 06:11 PM
Joined Jul 2009
206 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
interested in trading for/....

asking 120 OBO
its very nice and pretty fast
i barley ever used it
it can be rtr if you would like
it has many red aluminum parts
also all screws are polished
there are two cracks on in the front bumper
and on in the small fin of the frame
both are repaired with some ca so nothing to worry about
thanks!
baja5bdriver is offline Find More Posts by baja5bdriver
Old Jul 22, 2009, 10:51 PM
Joined Jul 2009
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by helifryer
would you consider trade for the sportwerks buggy? i have a vintage nitro truck thats rtr with tx, starterbox, and even batteries for box. i can take a bunch of pics. if u r interested. (im not sure what its called though- sorry - its about 20 years old. ) i completely took it apart, and cleaned it out - had it running about 45 mph on the street at its best (my tuning skills arnt the best though....

u interested?
thanks for the offer but nah i pass on that.
Old Jul 22, 2009, 10:53 PM
Joined Jul 2009
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by baja5bdriver
interested in trading for/....

asking 120 OBO
its very nice and pretty fast
i barley ever used it
it can be rtr if you would like
it has many red aluminum parts
also all screws are polished
there are two cracks on in the front bumper
and on in the small fin of the frame
both are repaired with some ca so nothing to worry about
thanks!
pass on this. my rc's are in great condition. I dont run onroad unless you have a gas motorcycle. my thing is offroad.thanks for looking.
Old Jul 23, 2009, 09:59 PM
Victory is mine! BLAST!!!
United States, IN, Plymouth
Joined Sep 2006
898 Posts
Trader Rating: 221
You sure that buggys a Turmoil Pro? I just got rid of one and it had different shock towers, chassis braces, and steering assembly was different (all stock Sportwerks pieces). This looks just like my Mahyhem that I currently run or possibly the Turmoil standard version.

I like the Mayhem over the Turmoil myself even with it being an older model. Both buggies are basically the same other than a few small differences in pieces that add questionable strength for a significant weight gain.

Wish I had something to trade as I could use this as I recently converted my Sportwerks into an 1/8th Latemodel and wouldn't mind having another one to keep as an off-road setup. I have tons of parts for these.
jettvolks is offline Find More Posts by jettvolks
Old Jul 24, 2009, 01:46 PM
Joined Jul 2009
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettvolks
You sure that buggys a Turmoil Pro? I just got rid of one and it had different shock towers, chassis braces, and steering assembly was different (all stock Sportwerks pieces). This looks just like my Mahyhem that I currently run or possibly the Turmoil standard version.

I like the Mayhem over the Turmoil myself even with it being an older model. Both buggies are basically the same other than a few small differences in pieces that add questionable strength for a significant weight gain.

Wish I had something to trade as I could use this as I recently converted my Sportwerks into an 1/8th Latemodel and wouldn't mind having another one to keep as an off-road setup. I have tons of parts for these.
Its the standard version.
Last edited by guss2009; Jul 24, 2009 at 01:59 PM.
Closed Thread